International Sales and Marketing Manager
- £25,000 plus generous pension
- West Midlands, Stoke-on-Trent
- Apply by:
- 7th July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
How did the Universe begin? What is the answer to global warming? How can we make aircraft lighter? How can we make submarines quieter?
Join our team, and you will be working with the leading minds in engineering to help them progress mankind. The cutting edge of technology needs new and advanced material technology. Copper Alloys Ltd. is unrivalled in the research, development and production of materials that will be used to solve these scientific challenges.
If you think you have what it takes, this is your chance, apply now.
Working closely with the senior management of the organisation, this role is high profile with the potential to make a big difference both internally and within the marketplace. Combining highly commercial and technical aspects, the job involves marketing and selling complex critical parts and materials to advanced engineering organisations around the world.
We work closely with high profile, blue chip companies such as Rolls-Royce, Airbus, CERN, and General Electric. Building customer relationships with both new and existing customers and maximising our sales potential in the UK and overseas.
Training and Development:
You will join the team straight away and will be given real responsibility from day one. We want to give talented individuals breathing space to shine through, and the best way to do that is to foster an open and progressive environment where we learn by doing.
You will become an integral part of the future of the business, and will be given all possible support and development to help you succeed, a thirst for knowledge is essential. This includes a comprehensive induction process and training programme, regular additional training sessions, on-the-job coaching and support, professional external training courses and experience outside of your core role (production, technical, operations, etc.).
To fit into our progressive culture, you need enthusiasm and the desire to succeed and work closely with our supportive world-class team. Drive and ambition will take you a long way in this role but Copper Alloys prioritises an innovative, thoughtful and productive working approach where problems are considered opportunities.
You’ll not only have the opportunity to enhance your working skills but also develop as a person and Copper Alloys provides the platform in which to do so. We see the key to increased productivity as a happy, fulfilled workforce and therefore go the extra mile in order to ensure this is the case for all our employees.
You will be given responsibility right from the start and you’ll have plenty of scope to go and explore the world of extreme and critical engineering.
In addition, you will need to be:
• Self motivated individuals who are clear about what they are looking for and are able to take ownership of tasks and their career.
• Team oriented. Encourages others and works effectively in a team to achieve the required goal. Able to take on whatever role is required by the situation.
• Results focused. Uses own initiative, recognising, creating and seizing opportunities to implement ideas to achieve results.
• Experienced in project planning, this could include extra-curricular, course work as well as work experience examples.
• Confident, natural communicators with the ability to build customer relationships.
• To have or be on target to achieve a minimum 2:1 degree in any discipline.
• The right to live and work in the EU.
• Good 'A' levels/Scottish Highers or other equivalent qualifications.
• A minimum of 'B' in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent qualifications.
• Some working experience, preferably in a business environment is preferred but not essential.
Click the apply now button to get started.
Sign up for job alerts - its free