International Recruitment Opportunity - Times 100 Company
- £19000 to £22000 per annum + OTE
- North West
- Apply by:
- 4th June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
International Recruitment Opportunity - Fast Track Graduate Scheme
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 plus first year OTE £31,5000
The Client -
My client is an industry leading, award winning technology and energy recruitment organisation. Since their inception in 2001, they have provided quality service for their clients and deliver the best candidates that exist in the current market.
They currently have offices in Manchester, London, Birmingham and Houston - so for those of you who have ambitions to work internationally; this could be the perfect opportunity!
We see our client's as an extension of ourselves and therefore believe this is an excellent opportunity for any graduate to kickstart their career and learn skills from some of the best in the industry. But we wouldn't expect you to take our word for it… Our client has won several awards in recent years including:
- Listed 22nd on The Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2019
- Best Small Recruitment Business at the Global Recruiter Industry Awards 2017
- Best Companies to Work For - Three Star Accreditation 2019
Their core values are delivery, dedication, ambition and integrity. These values are promoted throughout the organisation from the very beginning and apply to candidates, clients and employees alike.
What are the benefits of working for my client?
- Progression and growth from within - you are only ever 3 months away from a promotion and there are several success stories where people go from entry level through to director
- Excellent commission structure and incentives such as early Friday finishes
- Opportunity to work internationally in the US
- Fantastic office culture where you can genuinely be excited to go to work and be surrounding by like minded individuals
Who is the perfect candidate for this position?
Being a recruitment consultant is a tough job, but your hard work will directly translate in to results, money, holidays, rewards and promotions!
We are looking for individuals who are driven by success and want to be the best at what they do. Therefore, we need you to be resilient, competitive, a hard worker and most importantly; we need you to be personable and have a positive attitude towards everything that you do!
What will you do day to day in a recruitment position?
In a nutshell, you are essentially going to be the link between candidates and clients, establishing a set of criteria and requirements from both parties before matching the two up and getting somebody a job!
But what does this look like day to day and what tasks can you expect to do?
- Candidate Sourcing - You will use several recruitment tools including job boards, advert creation and Linkedin in order to find the best talent on the market. Once you have done this, you will use the phone in order to contact people and have a chat about them and their job search!
- Business Development - Winning new business is the most important part to any organisation. You will be trained by industry experts on the best way to find new companies to work with. Once you have won this business, they will then become your relationship to manage and keep positive.
- Interview Preparation and Feedback - You will organise interviews for candidates and provide them with expert knowledge of how-to best impress. The better you become at this and the more detail you go in to, the more likely you are to be successful and reap the rewards for your effort!
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jack Pollard at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free