International Management Trainee
- £21,000 Base (£45,600 On Target Earnings, uncapped commission)
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- 11th November 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
• Do you want an international Career?
• Do you possess an entrepreneurial spirit?
• Do you want to develop your leadership qualities?
• Are you curious about starting a career in consultative sales with international opportunities?
• Are you passionate about technology and media, and how they can help organisations today?
• We are currently looking for ambitious young professionals to join our growing teams in UK and Ireland!
What is the job?
• Working in a team environment to drive Meltwater's revenue growth through consultative sales
• Own your entire sales process; from lead generation and value creation to negotiation and execution of closing strategies
• Liaise closely with a mentor to ensure you are continuously developing
• Consult with companies on how they use news and social media data to inform strategy and decision making
• Successful consultants who have delivered excellent sales and leadership results will be given the opportunity to assume responsibility for a team of your own as a Sales Manager
• Meltwater offers its top managers the opportunity to run a business unit as a Managing Director. This opportunity can take place anywhere in the world, giving the Director the chance to move internationally depending on their experience and preference.
What do the first 3 months look like?
• First 2 weeks spent with all new national hires in a group training environment
• On the job training and mentoring with your line manager: coaching and shadowing you on calls and meetings with ongoing feedback
• In-depth training on the UK and Ireland media landscape and the role news and social media play for businesses
• ''Ramp up'' KPI's and bonuses
• Continuous 1:1 on the job training for the first 3 months
What’s in it for you?
• Be challenged every day to be the best version of yourself
• Work in a dynamic environment that has been recognized as one of Britain’s Top Employers in 2017 by Great Places to Work
• Rigorous training and continual coaching and development
• Develop valuable skills such as critical thinking, communication, negotiation, business acumen… The list goes on
• Opportunity for rapid career progression
• Work for a fast growing global company with offices in 60 cities around the world but the heart of a startup
• Lots of benefits and perks including healthcare, regular social activities and team building exercises and a well-stocked fridge!
Is this you?
• University degree (any discipline), 2:1 or above
• Overachiever at school and university
• Entrepreneurial spirit and hunger for success
• Experience working in a professional environment (either full term or internships)
• Demonstration of interests outside of work and study (travel, exchange, sport, volunteering etc.)
• Keen interest in news, current affairs and social media
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Eligibility to legally work in the UK
Sign up for job alerts - its free