International Headhunting & Recruitment Role - OTE £50,000+
- £22,000 with realistic OTE of £50,000+ plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE
- London, Netherlands, Singapore, United States
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client, a fast-paced and aggressively expanding Oil & Gas, Banking and Technology recruitment consultancy has consistently made both the 'Virgin Fast Track 100' and the 'Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to Work For' lists over the past several years.
Off the back their first two international offices having opened in Amsterdam and Houston, Texas in 2012 and Singapore having opened in early 2013, they are currently looking to continue their growth with the hire of 3 graduate level Consultants into their team of 45 globally.
Having created a work-hard, play-hard culture that rewards success, Consultants can expect to start on a salary up to £22,000 and in their first year have a genuine opportunity of taking home in excess of £50,000 in on-target earnings (based on previous entry level graduate benchmarks).
The record take home for a first year consultant is £78,000 moving to £126,000 in the second by the same Consultant who in now a Director in the firm and who is still hands on with the training and development of all new starters that enter the business.
Top performers across the business are also eligible for the monthly lunch club at top restaurants, car targets and exclusive bonuses. Add to this, if the business as a whole hits its half-yearly targets - which they have successfully done for the past 5 out of 6 - the firm rewards all consultants with company trips abroad to the likes of Las Vegas, Ibiza and Monaco.
Previous successful consultants have demonstrated the following
• Come from a top 50 university with a 2:1 or above
• Overachieved on the sporting field throughout University or in academics
• A genuine drive and passion for success
• Natural communication skills both on the phone and in person
• Come from a sales background or have the ability and interest in moving into a fast paced recruitment and sales role
• Great rapport and network-building skills and are not afraid to get on the phone talking to candidates and clients
• Have had a real drive to take their career and earning potential into their own hands
If you are a money-hungry and tenacious graduate who matches the points above and are looking for a career that is as rewarding as it is challenging, send your CV through to email@example.com
* Maiden Marc Associates work on roles similar to the one outlined above on a daily basis and are always looking for exceptional applicants. To view our other live roles, please follow the link to the MMA page.
Sign up for job alerts - its free