|Salary:||Basic to £23,000 and OTE up to £55,000 negotiable + benefits + OTE + Bonus + part-time|
My client, a top tier international headhunting consultancy working across Commodities and Professional Services are looking to recruit three trainee recruitment consultants to join their growing team in the City of London.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn from the best in the industry, the successful candidates will be joining an established and respected yet aggressively growing company that has been voted one of the Sunday Times 'Best 100 Companies to Work For' for the last four years running.
As a trainee, you will immediately start on their award-winning training program, fast-tracking your career by shadowing and learning off some of the best and most respected senior consultants in the industry who are currently billing in excess of £500,000 annually.
After completing the 'on-desk' training program, you will choose a specific market segment where you will begin to specialise under the guidance of a Team Leader, Managing Consultant and a Director, all of which have a hands on involvement in training and are personally invested in your career progression.
This training program offers industry-leading professional development and allows all trainees to learn and progress in a collaborative and innovative environment, an ideal mix both for growing successful consultants and for a great internal workplace atmosphere.
In addition to the top of the top tier training, the company offers:
• A starting basic salary up to £23,000 and rising depending on experience
• All the tools and training to enable you to earn a REALISTIC OTE of up to £55,000 in year one (this target has been hit year on year by previous trainees) and close to double that year two for top performers
• One of the strongest UNCAPPED commission schemes in the industry
• Lunch Clubs for top billers with recent Lunch Club restaurants including Nobu, Alain Ducasse at the Dorchester, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal and Hakkasan Hanway Place - Monthly, fully paid for team nights out based on hitting team targets
• 3 company holidays abroad every year including Monaco and Las Vegas
• Subsidised gym membership, an iPhone and an iPad for remote working
With these incentives, my client genuinely offers one of the top 10% of first-year remuneration packages for successful consultants in the industry.
If you are a personable, competitive and ambitious graduate with a 2:1 degree from a top 50 University, have excelled in a competitive sport or academic environment and ideally has over 6 months of commercial experience (though this is not a necessity) then please send your CV through to email@example.com
* Maiden Marc Associates work on roles similar to the one outlined above on a daily basis and are always looking for exceptional applicants. To view our other live roles, please follow the link to the MMA profile page.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£30,000 to £40,000 plus leading package depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London, Singapore, United States ASAP
£30,000 base and leading bonus structure plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
Basic to £23,000 and OTE up to £55,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
Basic to £27,000 & OTE £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
Up to £25,000 basic with OTE to £50,000+ depending on experience plus benefits plus expenses London, Hong Kong, United States, France, Australia ASAP
£30,000 up to £40,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£30,000 to 40,000 OTE plus OTE London ASAP
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE plus OTE London ASAP
£24000 to £26000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Up to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP