International Graduate Banking - Recruitment Consultant
- £24k per year + and OTE up to £60000
- 28th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are an exciting, international Investment Banking and Asset Management headhunting firm who are currently looking to take on hungry and driven Headhunting Consultants to help continue their impressive growth. Having opened our doors in London 2011, we have already opened up in New York and Hong Kong and have the next level of expansion to the Middle East already planned. More impressive is that all these offices have been staffed with Consultants who have started on their Graduate Training Scheme. Since their launch, we have achieved organic headcount growth of over 200% Year on Year, been crowned 'Number 1 Best UK Startups Recruitment Firm', ranked in the 'Top 15 in UK Top 100 Best Start-ups' and have had their MD recognised as a 'UK Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 Finalist'.
Candidates coming in will be headhunting mid-to-senior level roles ranging from £70,000 to £2M packages from day one and working with/expanding the current established relationships across some of the most prestigious names in the Banking and Investment Management space. This list includes Goldman Sachs, UBS, E&Y, KPMG, Hendersons, Aviva Investors, Barclays Capital and Credit Suisse to name a few.
• Basic of £24,000 (raising over year one) with a genuine OTE of between £40,000 to £60,000 for successful first year consultants with this increasing significantly in year two
• An industry leading, uncapped commission structure allowing take home of up to 30% of all billings
• Bespoke suits purchased for Junior Consultants once they bill over £22,000 in 3 months - which to date, all consultants in the business have achieved
• Quarterly Directors Lunch Club for top performing consultants across all levels of the business
• Incentives like the Top Biller of the Quarter being awarded a fully paid dinner for two in a restaurant of their choice
• Top Biller across the entire year gaining an All-inclusive Holiday of the consultants choosing
• Quarterly Company Holiday Targets including skiing in the winter and Monaco/Vegas etc. in the summer
Due to the calibre of consultants they currently have in the business, they are only looking for the most impressive candidates to help their growth push. Previous successful consultants typically have:
• Gained a 2:2 degree or above from a top 50 University and overachieved in a competitive, sporting or academic environment
• A genuine drive and passion for success with natural communication skills
• Come from a sales background (6 months B2B sales preferred) or have the ability to move into a fast paced relationship management role with ease
• Great rapport building skills and are not afraid to get on the phone talking to candidates and clients in the industry, creating professional and personal networks from day one
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Sign up for job alerts - its free