International Business Development Executive
- £25000.00 to £30000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- Apply by:
- 31st October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Business Development Sales Executive
£25,000 - £30,000 + Uncapped Commission
Are you a money motivated & target driven sales candidate looking to grow your career in a client facing marketing agency?
A highly successful International New Business agency specialising within the creative, digital and marketing sector are looking to expand their team & recruit 2 confident & driven Business Development Executive to join their global team. As a New Business Executive, you will act as a white label - an extension of the client accounts you manage. Consulting directly with Marketing Communications and Marketing Tech industries selling business solutions from your clients to suit their needs.
You will get the opportunity to work with some of the UK's most exciting digital and marketing agencies, providing unrivalled experience and insight into the wide range of disciplines and sectors. The company culture encourages collaborative working in a social & friendly environment. Progression within the company is encouraged whether through sales or moving to other areas within the business. Other benefits include enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, birthday off etc.
- Conducting research to identify eligible customers for the client's products/services & selling to prospective clients within various industry verticals
- Engaging with senior level executives including conducting training webinars, product demonstration and attending meetings & networking events
- Be knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products in order to updates key stakeholders & managers frequently
- Increase repeat business by developing & maintaining brilliant relations with clients through a consultative sales approach & demonstrating outstanding product knowledge
- Actively contributing new ideas to encourage personal, departmental and company growth
- Previous B2B sales experience is beneficial with a hardworking, determined attitude will allow you to maximise business opportunities, meet and exceed personal KPIs
- Educated to degree level with a 2:1 or above in a Business or Marketing related degree will allow you to grasp the intricacies of the role
- Keen interest in the digital, marketing tech and/or marketing communications sector will allow you better grasp the subject matter
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner will mean you're able to confidently liaise with third parties to understand their situation as well as being able to communicate effectively with your team
- outstanding negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels will help you win business and earn commission
Click "Apply now" if you would like an opportunity to work for a market leading brand with clear earning and progression opportunities
Sign up for job alerts - its free