International Banking Headhunter for Graduate/Second Jobber
- £20,000 & OTE up to £60,000 in Year One negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE
- London, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, United States
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Maiden Marc Associates are currently working with an exciting, international Investment Banking and Asset Management headhunting firm who are currently looking to take on 3 hungry and success driven Junior Headhunting Consultants to help continue their impressive growth.
Having opened their doors in London 2011, they have already opened up in New York and Hong Kong and have the next level of expansion to the Middle East already planned.
More impressive is that all these offices have been staffed with Consultants who have started on their Graduate Training Scheme. Since their launch, they have achieved organic headcount growth of over 200% Year on Year, been crowned 'Number 1 Best UK Startups Recruitment Firm', ranked in the 'Top 15 in UK Top 100 Best Start-ups' and have had their MD recognised as a 'UK Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 Finalist'.
Candidates coming in will be headhunting mid-to-senior level roles ranging from £70,000 to £2MIO packages from day one and working with/expanding the current established relationships across some of the most prestigious names in the Banking and Investment Management space. This list includes Goldman Sachs, UBS, E&Y, KPMG, Hendersons, Aviva Investors, Barclays Capital and Credit Suisse to name a few.
In addition to having picked up an impressive collection of plaudits, having made the 'Virgin Fast Track 100' and having been nominated for 'Best Risk Management Recruitment Firm' they also offer one of the best incentive packages in the industry.
• Basic of £20,000 (raising over year one) with a genuine OTE of between £40,000 to £60,000 for successful first year consultants with this increasing significantly in year two
• An industry leading, uncapped commission structure allowing take home of up to 30% of all billings
• Bespoke suits purchased for Junior Consultants once they bill over £22,000 in 3 months - which to date, all consultants in the business have achieved
• Quarterly Directors Lunch Club for top performing consultants across all levels of the business
• Incentives like the Top Biller of the Quarter being awarded a fully paid dinner for two in a restaurant of their choice
• Top Biller across the entire year gaining an All-inclusive Holiday of the consultants choosing
• Quarterly Company Holiday Targets including skiing in the winter and Monaco/Vegas etc. in the summer
Due to the calibre of consultants they currently have in the business, they are only looking for the most impressive candidates to help their growth push. Previous successful consultants typically have:
• Gained a 2:2 degree or above from a top 50 University and overachieved in a competitive, sporting or academic environment
• A genuine drive and passion for success with natural communication skills
• Come from a sales background (6 months B2B sales preferred) or have the ability to move into a fast paced relationship management role with ease
• Great rapport building skills and are not afraid to get on the phone talking to candidates and clients in the industry, creating professional and personal networks from day one
If you are a tenacious graduate who matches the points above and would be keen on taking the next steps of your career with an award winning firm, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Maiden Marc Associates work on roles similar to the one outlined above on a daily basis and are always looking for exceptional applicants. To view our other live roles, please follow the link to the MMA page.
Sign up for job alerts - its free