|Salary:||£25,000 per annum|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Engineering, Public Sector, Secretarial & Business Admin|
A professional membership body is looking to recruit an International Administrator to provide support to a busy team.
- To respond to correspondence from members in a professional and timely manner.
- To book travel and accommodation for the team.
- To take minutes at committee meetings.
- To produce promotional copy in liaison with Marketing colleagues.
- To provide administrative support for overseas events.
- To ensure the International pages of the website are up to date and accurate.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Demonstrable success within a similar role.
- Experience in international communications.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Minute taking.
Salary and Benefits:
- £25,000 per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- Discounted gym membership.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
c£20,500 per annum West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
Basic to £27,000 & OTE £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
£35k Package, Competitive Salary negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£25,000 plus generous pension Stoke-on-Trent, West Midlands ASAP
£20 to 23k + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£20k to £30k OTE first year earnings plus OTE The East, Cambridge ASAP