Internal Sales Representative
- 22,000 to 25,000 + benefits + OTE + bonus with salary review
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Internal Sales Executive
£22-25,000 Basic Salary + Team Bonus
A fantastic opportunity to work at Global leader in the Engineering and Manufacturing industry. This is an excellent opportunity to:
· Be part of a Global Organisation
· Work with titans of the field including BAE, Sellafield Nuclear and Rolls Royce
· Build relationships and visit client sites
· Work at a company with a lovely family feel
· Have incredible training in the industry and job specific training using high tech tools
· Incredible progression and earning potential
· Receive full Industry recognised sales training
· Work at the global head office
A dynamic global manufacturing organisation that supplies a vast range of high performance fluid sealing products and associated knowledge-based services to virtually every sector of industry.
The main purpose of the role is to provide internal commercial support to the field sales team to ensure our customer’s expectations are met and service levels exceeded.
To co-ordinate the management of designated customer accounts and or territories.
To identify and achieve profitable sales opportunities.
To prepare commercial proposal’s (quotations/tenders etc) in line with customer deadlines or within an agreed timeframe.
To actively follow up quotations to determine the status of JW proposal’s and convert opportunities to orders.
To assist in achieving sales targets for designated accounts and or territories, providing support to the International Sales Engineers.
To prioritise workload to maximise sales potential and exceed customer service expectations.
To make commercial judgments to negotiate and convert opportunities.
To contract review orders received and communicate contractual requirements to the manufacturing division.
To build strong customer relationships using a diverse range of communication methods to ensure customer expectations are achieved.
To be part of this incredible organisation and start a career in this exciting industry get in touch today.
Sign up for job alerts - its free