Internal Recruitment Consultant - Central London Office - Entry Level
- £20000 basic plus excellent bonus scheme depending on experience + bonus
- Apply by:
- 30th May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our Talent Acquisition team plays a crucial part to the success of Venn Group and we have an exciting opportunity for a new Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our London office based near London Bridge.
Venn Group is an acknowledged leader in professional interim recruitment, dedicated to helping our clients fill critical skills gaps with experienced contractors, locums and temporary staffing solutions. In the last decade we have grown from 5 to 400 + employees; success which is as a direct result of the achievements of our graduate intake.
Talent Acquisition Consultant - The Role
- Responsible for hiring across all teams in the London office
- Liaising with stakeholders and management in the business to identify their specific hiring requirements
- Identify and attract talented candidates in the market through job adverts, sourcing, social media and referrals
- Conducting initial telephone interviews and face to face interviews to shortlist candidates
- Managing the whole process through to offer
- Selling and presenting Venn Group to candidates and highlighting all the benefits of working for the company
- Understand company values to reflect this to candidates
- Writing adverts, marketing documents and social media content to be used to attract talent
Talent Acquisition Consultant - The Package
- £20,000 basic salary (negotiable for experience)
- Fantastic commission structure - £35k first year OTE
- 22 days holiday rising each year to 30!
- Month Fizzy Fridays and regular nights out
- Top performer lunches
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme - tech, luxury fashion, holidays
- An office 5 minutes' walk from Borough Market
- Birthday off
- Free fruit each week
- Flexi Time
Talent Acquisition Consultant - Qualities
It is a crucial requirement that as the face of Venn Group you are presentable, professional, have outstanding communication skills and can build rapport easily, to ensure that all prospective recruitment consultants feel confident and well informed throughout the recruitment process and gain the best possible view of the company.
You will need to have a passion to succeed in a target-driven environment and will be given ongoing training and development to ensure you continue to reach your potential.
360 recruitment or in-house recruitment experience is desirable or someone with a track record of success in sales.
Sign up for job alerts - its free