Internal Recruiter, Foxtons
- £22k to 28k depending on experience + benefits
- London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
- Apply by:
- 28th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
At Foxtons, we’re famous for setting the standard in property. We do this by hiring brilliant people to help achieve our goal of being the best place for our customers to find their dream home or unlock the value of their property investment.
Over the last 30 years we’ve built a network of over 60 branches and a strong operational infrastructure that enables our teams to achieve the highest standards in delivering exceptional service to our customers. Award-winning training ensures our teams have the strong local expertise that our customers expect from us, while our market-leading technology empowers all our staff to provide the best customer experience possible.
As a Foxtons recruiter, you’ll be responsible for finding talented people to join our teams. This will involve screening and interviewing candidates, as well as proactively looking for new ways to find and engage with the best people.
Along with sourcing great candidates, you’ll be managing the selection process, coordinating with the management team to make sure the hiring process runs smoothly and efficiently. You’ll be responsible for covering a variety of vacancies, from hiring estate agents to attracting IT staff for our tech teams.
Our people are pivotal to our success, so we have high standards for hiring. Being part of the recruitment team means that you can have a big impact on the business, but also requires that you work towards targets and are accountable.
We need people who can demonstrate their ability to find great candidates and select the best ones to join us. We require strong organisational skills, along with exceptional communication. Ideally candidates will have experience working either as an in-house recruiter or as an external recruitment consultant.
Our stunning Chiswick Park headquarters. Chiswick Business Park is built around a lake and offers weekly events such as food festivals, zip-lining and beach volleyball in the summer.
• Comprehensive induction programme
• Ongoing mentoring and training
• Exposure to diverse aspects of the business
• Meaningful career progression
• Vibrant company culture, including paid-for social events
• Incentives including shopping vouchers and company events
• Well-being package including enhanced sick pay and subsidised gym
• Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
• Salary of £22k-28k depending on experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Organised and attention to detail
• Ideally you will have a minimum of one year’s recruitment experience, either working for an agency or in-house
Sign up for job alerts - its free