Internal Recruiter | Best Small Company | London
- £25,000 to £35,000 negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses with salary review
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Wiser is officially the best small company to work for in London and now is your chance to get involved. The people, the culture, the offering and the growth - it’s all pretty special. And you’ll be at the core of it in our Talent team.
At the minute we’re 80 people, offering an award-winning service to Nike, Ted Baker, Just Eat and Kraft Heinz (I could go on but you get the picture). We're on a mission to be 100 people by April 2019. But the real challenge? Those people need to be the best on the market. Other companies may say it, but we mean it. Our people need to be truly Wiser.
So what do we actually do?
Our mission is to combine culture and performance to change the way people think about work. Shake off that ‘can’t wait for Friday’ feeling and start loving Monday mornings just as much!
Wiser is split into two main teams: Creative and Recruitment. Wiser’s creative team helps brands to attract better people through digital/creative design, web design, video production and brand consultancy. The recruitment teams select and place talent ranging from early careers programmes to experienced roles in sales and tech.
Our talent is by far our biggest asset. There aren’t just a few key players or top performers - we all strive to expect more of ourselves, of others around us and of Wiser. Anybody coming into our company really has to understand, live and breathe our values. And with you recruiting those people, it’s important you do too!
This team is at the core of the company and needs to be one of the strongest. As a team, we are responsible for sourcing the top talent and bringing that talent over to Wiser - whether it be a freelance designer or a junior recruiter. However, Talent Acquisition is so much more than that. We’ll be looking at Wiser’s employer brand, attraction and growth strategies and candidate experience to build the best Talent function there is.
What does the role consist of?
- - Talent mapping and pipelining. We’re a fast-moving business and things change all the time but there’s definitely room to be planning ahead. We want to be building our network and keeping the best people engaged with our brand for when the right time comes.
- - Attraction. We need to be working closely with hiring managers to devise an attraction strategy that means we deliver great people, quickly. We don’t work like other recruiters so every message, every interaction, and every interview needs to leave a lasting impression from the very start.
- - Process. It needs to be slick and effective. We’re super open and honest with our candidates so let’s make sure we do what we say we’re going to do and give them the best experience possible.
- - Engagement. When we’ve hired that perfect person, we need to retain them and keep them engaged throughout their time with us. We’ll need to look at our training programmes and company initiatives to make sure we’re keeping our side of the bargain.
The perfect person
- - Strong understanding of and belief in our values and company mission
- - Ability to deliver exceptional candidates in a fast-moving company
- - Confident in pitching, influencing and leading processes
- - Outgoing and driven towards building a growing our Talent function
If this sounds of interest then give me a message or apply through the link below and let’s talk.
Sign up for job alerts - its free