Here at QA Ltd we shape the next generation of technologists, leaders and innovators.
By powering potential - the potential of over a quarter of a million learners a year. We empower them to push boundaries and thrive in the workplace.
We're looking for an internal recruiter on a contractual basis. You will be reporting into the Recruitment Manager, you will play a key role in engaging potential learners for our technical apprenticeship programmes and our consulting academy.
Your primary focus is to identify and place candidates for our services/programmes to successfully deliver against specific, measurable targets
· Using the existing (or any new) recruitment management systems to effectively screen candidates in line with the agreed team processes - ensure that systems are used correctly with all of the required fields completed
· Conducting telephone, video and/or face-to-face interviews with suitable learners
· Using CV library tools to identify suitable candidates and approach them about our roles
· Explaining the QA job and training programmes on offer in a manner that young people understand and have a clear view of what they are signing up for (often referred to as IAG for apprenticeship roles)
· Supporting applicants - particularly school-leavers with their CV submissions (offering information, advice and guidance on the world of work)
· Preparing applicants for assessment days or client interviews - ensuring they feel prepped and confident
· Putting the candidate first - ensure they feel happy and deliver the highest level of customer service to them so they leave with a good impression with QA - even if they are unsuccessful in achieving a role with us (You will be the first point of contact to anyone applying for our apprenticeships and our consulting academy so your role is essential in the overall candidate experience)
· Signposting applicants who are not suitable for our programmes to other suitable job opportunities
· Completion of all regulatory documentation/system checks associated with the hiring of apprentices or consultant hires
· Attendance at internal/external recruitment events (where you will represent the QA business and be expected to act accordingly)
· Identifying and targeting passive candidates who may not be currently looking for new opportunities - but who may be suitable for converting for future opportunities
What we're looking for
· Good telephone manner - clear, authentic and engaging
· Someone that is able to 'sell' our roles to applicants and who is comfortable explaining the compromises some of our roles come within a way that is open but positive
· Mentoring skills to help you to support applicants to be successful
· Technology-savvy and able to use tech systems effectively (our ATS)
· A team player - who shows a willingness to support others to hit collective team targets if needed
· You will be focussed (not easily distracted) Demonstrable ability to deliver against targets
· Someone that is motivated by an OTE earning potential
QA is a leading provider of specialist software, IT and fully managed services in finance, Government and commercial markets.
QA Limited Interview Reviews
15 January 2021
20 September 2018
It was a one on one interview covering some competency questions and going over your interest in the role, and CV. You are pulled aside during the group task at any time so you...
04 September 2018
It started with phone interview, where it asked basic questions about my knowledge, education and the role, after passing the phone interview I was invited to join assessment day...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :internal recruiter limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Recruitment Grad Scheme (London - Immediate Start!)
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
£18000 to £25000 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Graduate Management Placement Programme, 12 months
£22000 to 30000 per annum
Audit Intensive Graduate Programme - (Bristol, Southampton, Newcastle) - KPMG 2021
South East, South West, London, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Watford, Bristol, Leeds, Newcastle upon Tyne, Southampton
Audit Graduate Trainee (Industry & Services) - Manchester
North West, Manchester