|Sectors:||Accounting, Consultancy, Insurance, Finance,|
Do you have a passion for international trade, exports or finance? Do not miss this opportunity: we are reinforcing our teams with new talent! Engage in a career at Credendo, the 4th European credit insurer which is present in fourteen European countries.
Credendo – Short-Term Non-EU Risks offers client-oriented solutions for covering short-term payment risks from its specialised offices in Brussels, London, Paris, Milan and Wiesbaden.
500 enthusiastic professionals, 300 of whom are working in Belgium assess the risks linked to international trade transactions and elaborate solutions to cover them.
In order to reinforce our team in the UK (London), we are currently looking for an Insurance Support Officer (m/f).
This position offers the opportunity to gain experience in the credit insurance industry and to develop your skills in an international environment.
As an insurance support officer, you will support the sales and risk underwriting team of the branch in close collaboration with the colleagues of the HQ office located in Brussels.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Providing a professional service to external clients (insured companies and brokers) as well as to internal clients to support them for the sale and commercial follow-up of the insurance policies.
• Managing the administration of a portfolio of insurance policies for which you ensure that all punctual requests from clients and all recurring administrative tasks are handled in a timely and professional manner.
• Administering the insurance policies in the IT systems and preparing the contractual documentation and correspondence.
• Processing insurance declarations and declarations of threats of loss according the guidelines.
• You hold a bachelor's degree (in economics, law, business/trade, insurance or accountancy).
• A previous experience within an international environment is an asset.
• You master English as a native speaker. Knowledge of French or Dutch is an additional asset.
• You have excellent communication skills and you know what is of importance for the client.
• You have a talent to assess a situation and determine the appropriate action to be taken.
• Good analytical skills and aptitude for working with numbers.
• You are able to organise yourself in efficient way and you keep an overview of your tasks.
• You have eye for detail, but manage to keep the greater picture in mind.
• You can work independently and at the same time align and cooperate with members of your team onsite and remote.
• A challenging job in an international environment.
• We offer a competitive salary, and continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
• Our office is based in the centre of London, accessible by public transport.
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£18,864 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
Competitive with Commission depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 26-Mar-2018