Insight Account Analyst, Consultancy
- £26,000 plus benefits
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our Client are looking for an Insight Account Analyst to join their Research & Consultancy firm in the FMCG sector.
Working with suppliers, retailers, wholesalers, financial institutions and associations across the UK, they deliver both bespoke and syndicated shopper research insights and actions to support their growth and development strategies.
We are looking for an outstanding, self-motivated individual for an insight executive position.
Working within the Insights team, responsible for gleaning insights and business critical opportunities from both syndicated subscription services and regular bespoke ad-hoc research projects, you will help identify and effectively communicate insights and opportunities which will deliver ROI to our clients.
Working alongside both the insight team and the client account management team, you will be responsible for insight collation from our research, analyzing research for clients and identifying market trends and great examples of retail practice.
The ideal candidate will be able to evaluate and interpret various data and information into commercially driven actionable insights and recommendations. They will be a creative and innovative thinker who will look to continuously improve how we present and communicate our data and insights to our clients, ensuring we all stay one step ahead of the competition.
- Outstanding attention to detail, logical thinking and a systematic work approach is essential.
- Working with data, there is no room for error - you will be responsible for 'data quality control' for the business.
- Understand the objectives of our clients in more detail so as to ensure our products are ultimately meeting their needs
- You will be a self-motivator with excellent time management skills, able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks efficiently in an organised manner.
- A 'can do' attitude is a must.
- A confident communicator, you will be able to effectively communicate your findings and recommendations both via reports/power point and verbally, including presenting internally and externally where necessary.
- You will have a genuine passion for really understanding every aspect of 'the shopper' and a drive to make a mark on UK retail.
- Excellent power point and excel skills are a must.
- The ability to create impactful power point slides using relevant charts and data will be a significant part of your role.
- Experience with a data analysis software is beneficial.
- University degree preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and a flexible and adaptable attitude to the tasks required
Sign up for job alerts - its free