Inside Sales Representative - Finastra (French Speaker)
- £30000 to 36000 per annum with salary review
- 14th July 2020
- Start date:
- July 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative, Finastra (French Speaker)
Born out of the merger of two global FinTech leaders, Finastra provides financial services software that is unparalleled globally in its range and use. They're looking for ambitious, bilingual graduates to join their Sales Talent Academy and help enhance their presence further!
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000
- Y1 OTE of £36K
- Fantastic training and excellent scope for progression with a clear market leader
- Modern offices in a highly sought after London location
- An outgoing and friendly working culture that encourages personal development
As a Graduate Inside Sales Representative with Finastra's Sales Talent
Academy, you'll be promoting their pre-integrated solutions to a
comprehensive client base. As the largest fin-tech organisation in
Europe, Finastra caters to almost all of the world's largest banks and
over half of the top 20 asset managers globally. As such you'll be
interacting with the key decision makers of world leading financial
You'll enjoy a carefully segmented role as part of the Sales Talent Academy - during year one you'll master demand generation. The two year programme will ensure that you pick up the skills necessary to fulfil a successful customer facing role.
The Graduate Inside Sales Representative's chief objectives will be to strategically generate leads and develop rapport with clients. The successful candidate will identify and target prospective business, contacting potential clients to explore how Finastra can be of service.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of Finastra, their service offering and their client base
- Strategically generate leads by identifying and contacting potential customers
- Execute calling campaigns, rekindle business relationships with dormant clients and up and cross-sell to active ones
- Review campaigns in order to effectively streamline those in the future
- Manage customer expectations, map out solutions and deliver on their needs
- Proactively liaise with internal stakeholders to cement relationships with them
- Educated to degree level
- Business fluency in French as well as English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive outlook and work ethic
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Sign up for job alerts - its free