Inside Sales Representative
- £25000.00 to £27000.00 per annum + bonus
- Apply by:
- 30th August 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work for a successful international academic publisher?
This independent academic publisher is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join their highly organised and fast paced sales team. This is a soft sales role, but you will be targeted and will have some KPIs to adhere to. With amazing offices in Central London, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to excel, work within a busy team and be within a client facing role that will give you more opportunity to use your communication skills.
* To identify and build relationships with universities and lecturers using a consultative selling approach
* Maintaining and developing new business for textbook and digital options and solutions
* Providing regular feedback to the Sales, Marketing and Editorial teams on the performance of products and competitor activity
* To attend all sales meetings, conferences and any other training dates, representing the company to the highest of standards
* A graduate calibre individual who can demonstrate excellent communication skills, both in person and over the phone, liaising with clients and building relationships to maximise sales
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential along with proficiency in Microsoft office packages
* A sales-focused individual who is highly motivated to hit targets and succeed, enabling you to hit the ground running
* Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail to manage the fast-paced environment and the role requirements
If you think that this opportunity would suit you, click Apply now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free