|Salary:||£30000 to 36000 per annum plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Sales|
Inside Sales Representative
£30,000 (£36K OTE)
No company on the planet provides financial services software that is as used, wide-ranging and comprehensive as Misys'. Just take a look at their impressive stable of clients. They cater to 96% of the world's largest banks and over half of the top 20 asset managers globally.
So, they're firmly established. But Misys are also resolutely forward thinking. In the last 3 years alone, they've delivered 73 product releases, launched 5 new products and won countless awards. In this time, they've obtained 60 new customers and closed over 1,000 deals. These statistics are emblematic of Misys' dedication to continuous growth. But how do you fit in?
Misys enable their clients to become more resilient, more efficient and more competitive. This is not only a client focused objective - they apply this to their employees too. Immediately adopting many responsibilities, as an Inside Sales Representative you will be valued and challenged in equal measure.
Inside Sales Representative - The Role
The successful candidate will call through to existing clients in order to attain further business. You'll also evaluate campaigns - forecasting financial outcome, resources required and market areas to probe as you develop an oversight of the industry you operate in.
Employing your considerable interpersonal skills, you will embody a consultative customer-centric approach. You will ably meet customer needs, manage their expectations and communicate with consummate professionalism internally and externally. You will develop rapport and business relationships as you liaise with internal stakeholders - building a network of contacts across the business.
The Inside Sales Representative will constantly reflect on existing processes - determining how best to streamline their implementation. This applies to internal procedure, the technology Misys offers and the customers they service. The responsibility you'll enjoy combined with the stature of Misys and their clients will result in one outcome - your rapid progression!
Apply today and fast track your sales career with Misys!
• Execute and review calling campaigns, estimating financial outcome and required resources
• Identify opportunities to up and cross sell within an existing client base
• Ameliorate the customer experience - meet and tailor the right solutions to their needs
• Liaise and develop rapport with internal stakeholders to build new and improve existing relationships
• Use tools and technologies to constantly improve and review existing processes
Benefits/What you get:
• A basic salary of £30,000
• OTE of up to £36K in your first year!
• Modern offices in a highly sought after London location
• Excellent scope for progression within Misys' impressive wider network
• An outgoing and friendly working culture that encourages personal development
• Educated to a 2.1 degree level standard
• 1-2 years' experience in a sales/sales support/business development role/internship is beneficial, but not necessary
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Commercially adept, you will have a demonstrable interest in economics, business and finance
• An ambitious and driven individual
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
£29000 to 32000 per annum Reading 22-Feb-2017
£19 to 21,000 Basic + Benefits/OTE London 18-Feb-2017
£29000 to 32000 per annum Reading 18-Feb-2017
£25000 to 40000 per annum South East 7-Feb-2017
£25000 to 28000 per annum salary review London 6-Mar-2017
£25000 to 35000 per annum South East 30-Jan-2017
£24,250 + £6.3k OTE plus benefits plus OTE Milton Keynes ASAP
£25k basic + 12k uncapped OTE plus OTE South East ASAP
£24k Basic £33k OTE plus OTE London ASAP
£23k basic + £10k first year OTE plus OTE London ASAP
£20,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
22,000 plus 0TE 35K first year plus OTE London ASAP
£26,000 plus benefits South West, Nationwide 2-Oct-2017
Competitive plus expenses London ASAP
£24, 500 plus benefits salary review Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Leeds, Nationwide ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus South East Various
£21,000 to £40,000 OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Germany, London ASAP
£25,000 plus benefits South East, London 4-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits Spain 4-Sep-2017
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, London 4-Sep-2017
£30,000 plus benefits South East, London 4-Sep-2017