Inside Sales Executive - Marketing Technology
- £25000 to £35000 per annum + benefits + OTE
- Apply by:
- 11th June 2019
- Start date:
We are an award-winning influencer marketing software platform that connects brands with topical influencer communities and helps them to scale globally.
Influencer marketing is an emerging, and effective trend, creating synergies between brands and influencers. We provide the software, professional services and consultancies to ensure successful influencer marketing programmes and strategies.
- Qualify all inbound leads working closely with marketing, categorising them into targetted accounts, mid-market and SMEs
- Responsible for developing and closing SME territory
- KPI's around SQLs / meeting attended & revenue from these accounts
- Building valuable relationships
- Closing deals
What does this actually mean?
Working closely with the EMEA Sales and Marketing teams, you will be responsible for the market penetration into the Target 400 accounts, strategically targeting Senior Management Team and decision makers using predefined Account-based Management (ABM) strategies.
Hitting KPIs around this process and shadowing some meetings at specific larger organisation's in order to learn the sales process, there are monthly bonuses attributed to meetings qualified/attended by enterprise execs as well as when revenue closes as a result of this outreach.
You will be closely aligned to the overall content and marketing team in order to talk confidentially on our technology and emerging market.
Attributes: tenacious, driven, keen to learn and progress, organised, articulate, confident presenter, entrepreneurial, self-starter.
- Formal Sales / BDR training
- Proven record of hitting KPIs or revenue targets
- Understanding of SaaS models / complex sales processes a positive, but not essential
- Knowledge of UK/EMEA content agencies a positive not essential experience of hitting financial targets
- Knowledge of social selling or ABM strategies
Sign up for job alerts - its free