Inside Sales Executive, Fiserv
- £26,000 per annum (+ OTE) + benefits + OTE
- South East, Reading
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A trusted leading provider of cutting edge technology solutions for financial services, Fiserv facilitate swift and easy payments and billing solutions for tens of thousands of clients with a global employee network of 24,000.
Working with financial institutions of all kinds, as well as utilities, healthcare and many more – Fiserv have an established reputation for excellence in addition to being on the pulse of developments within their field.
They’re looking for Inside Sales Executives to represent them, qualify leads and initiate relationships with new accounts, working out of their Slough headquarters.
Inside Sales Executive – the package:
· £26k basic salary
· Up to £36k OTE
· Modern offices in an emerging tech hub, Slough
· Bonus and incentive scheme
Individuals demonstrating talent and a great work ethic could quickly be seeing themselves progress into field sales or account management roles. This opportunity is fantastic early exposure to the fintech arena, the fastest growing and most lucrative sub-sector within technology.
You’ll get access to a mixture of classroom based training, driven through the ITTSA – a recognised qualification in technical sales – all this with the support of a culture of structured mentorship and guidance from senior professionals.
· Working closely with marketing around campaigns to drive new business on behalf of Fiserv
· Educating, upselling and cross-selling into active spending accounts
· Business introductions via phone, email, LinkedIn
· Understanding existing and developing technologies in our immediate space with the fintech and financial services industry
· Liaising with senior sellers
· Networking to grow your client base
· Essential: Educated to degree level
· Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
· Mature attitude to learning and development
· Target orientated, ambitious, creative + customer focused
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Sign up for job alerts - its free