Our client helps leading organisations around the world equip and enable
their leaders to succeed in the moments that matter most. Our client
provides clients with unparalleled offerings in the leadership
development space. This is a permanent graduate job with a starting
salary of £22,500 + OTE (approx £10K-£15K) based in central London.
What does the company do?
Our client helps leading organisations around the world equip and enable their leaders to succeed in the moments that matter most. They provide clients with unparalleled offerings in the leadership development space.
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for talented inside sales professionals with experience selling tangible business solutions ideally membership offerings. This is a sales prospecting and demand generation role and the ISE is responsible for prospecting and scheduling meetings for Win Client Directors (8 -10 meetings per week based on 200+ calls and reach outs including targeted e-mails a week) to targeted contacts as part of a company wide marketing campaign positioning Our client's Membership Alliance Offering to FSTE 100/ 250/Fortune 500 companies in London primarily and EMEA second.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
• Contacting targeted contacts and leads through prospecting activities, including researching significant events in target industries, targeting clients with demonstrated business needs, awakening dormant client accounts, and scheduling meetings with qualified client contacts
• Meet and exceed meeting target per week/month.
• Generate sales opportunities as required via networking, and marketing events.
• Consistently engage in prospecting activities. Concentrate on new business development opportunities in targeted new logo accounts.
• Qualify all accounts and ensure accurate information in Salesforce.com.
• Work with senior leaders in human resources, corporate learning, and line management
• Collaborate with team members effectively to drive business growth.
• Stay current regarding the business issues facing all dominant industries in your portfolio and how AchieveForum's services can help solve them.
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
• Previous success in a Sales or Business Development role for L&D, OD, or people development solutions preferred.
• Proactive approach to self-development, learning about the offering and how to present to prospect clients.
• Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree in business or organisational development is a plus.
• Established relationships with the Human Resources and Corporate Learning communities a plus.
• Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills; strong conceptual and analytical skills.
• Curiosity in business/economic environment.
• Strong customer-centered selling skills.
• Ability to present and defend point of view constructively and persuasively.
• Time and project team management skills.
• Very strong influence skills. Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills.
• Independent; self-driven; well organized; inspires confidence in self and AchieveForum; models customer focus.
• Works well under pressure. Demonstrates sound business judgment, common sense and insight.
• Insatiable curiosity and drive to succeed. Perseverant and upbeat.
• Understands how to work with senior level management. Solutions oriented.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£22,000 with realistic OTE of £50,000+ plus stock options plus benefits plus expenses London, Singapore, United States, Netherlands ASAP
Competitive + benefits London, Nationwide ASAP
£24000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000 to £35000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London 3-Jul-2018
Up to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP