Inside Sales Executive
CoStar are looking for flexible, driven and energetic graduates to join
their Inside Sales team at Realla, a search engine developed for the
commercial real estate sector.
Launched in the summer of 2016, Realla is a hyper growth, free-to-list search engine for commercial property. Their mission is to provide a better search experience for commercial tenants and investors by supporting landlords in their digital marketing efforts to drive better quality enquiries and increase deal velocity.
Realla is part of the Costar Group, the number one and largest provider worldwide of information, analytics and marketing services to the commercial property industry. The Costar group is a £1.5bn annual turnover, 20% growth, NASDAQ listed Rocket Ship that is looking to hire and develop their next game changers.
By joining Realla, you will be part of an exciting fast growth start-up whilst harnessing the benefits and stability that come with working for a well-established, profitable organisation such as CoStar.
You will join the growing Inside Sales Team to help deliver hyper growth across the UK. You will play a key role in generating new business opportunities, growing pipeline and closing commercial advertising space over the phone. At Realla, through hard work you will enjoy success, develop your professional skills and see your career thrive within a fast growing entrepreneurial environment.
- Drive Realla's revenue growth through outreach via phone, email, and social
- Effectively manage the sales process from start to finish closing over the phone
- Meet weekly KPI and revenue targets
- Cultivate and qualify new business outbound leads
- Clearly understand and succinctly communicate Realla's value proposition
- Effectively maintain CRM with leads, opportunities and accounts
Internal progression and personal growth is core to Realla's values and
this team is being created to develop future talent and business
leaders. After 18-24 months within the Inside Sales team you can be
expect to be promoted into the Field Sales team. Beyond this the choice
is yours, Realla seek to promote from within and will support your
development to ensure you're constantly being challenged and growing
- Competitive salary and earning potential 30-40K Basic
- Double OTE (Uncapped) - first 3 months commission is guaranteed
- Modern offices in the Shard
- Culture of wellness: virtual yoga, boxing workouts, charity events
- Family feel culture: Themed parties, pizza Tuesdays, happy hours
- Open, honest and regular feedback
- Part of a fast growth start up with the backing of a NASDAQ listed Blue-chip
- Private Medical care via Vitality
- 6 months + sales experience
- Proven track record in Business to Business sales
- Experience having thrived within a metric driven environment
- A passion for sales
- Innovation, willingness to challenge the norm and suggest new ideas / solutions
- Proactive and hardworking mentality
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced start-up environment and quickly adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- The ability to think on your feet and you display good judgement
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london inside sales executive pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Development Programme - Business Management
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds, Farnborough, Fareham, Hill Head, Swindon
Graduate Sales Executive
£23000.00 to £25000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Graduate Sales and Marketing Executive
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
NEW Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London - Trident
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Media Sales Executive
£30000.00 to £34000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Sales Development Representative - Adyen
£27000 to 32000 per annum