ROLE: Inside Sales Consultant
SECTOR: Finance / Accounting
LOCATION: Watford (hybrid/remote)
SALARY: £28k-£30k DOE + uncapped commission (£50k average year 1 OTE)
Our client is a market leader in providing accountancy solutions and offering an unrivalled level of service to businesses! With an impressive portfolio of over 10,000 clients across the UK alone, the company operates 9 brands within its organisation and has an impressive 1,600 Trustpilot reviews.
Due to their ongoing success, they are now looking to further expand the sales division within one of their leading brands, where they combine technology with a people first approach and deliver an industry leading service. You will be joining a team that is innovative, forward-thinking, people-orientated, and always looking for ways to do things better!
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing industry leading company
- Competitive salary and uncapped, industry leading commission structure
- Structured Progression and Salary Reviews
- Flexible working from home (first few weeks in office, then flexible on remote afterwards)
- Ongoing industry leading sales training and coaching
- 23 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Employee Perks Scheme (discounts etc)
- Life insurance (after 2 years of employment)
As an Inside Sales Consultant you'll be handling warm leads from multiple channels and attending meetings booked by the inhouse SDR team, to convert to signed clients.
- Manage your pipeline utilising the internal CRM salesforce.
- Ensure that all information and data collected is accurate and entered onto the correct databases.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to maximise conversion rates.
- Take a consultative focused approach and provide an unrivalled level of service to each and every lead you nurture and develop.
- Take personal responsibility to maintain an in-depth knowledge of clients, services, and keep up to date with changes in legislation.
Our client is looking for someone who has/is:
- Previous telephone-based sales experience (minimum 6 - 12 months).
- Possess a dynamic, up-beat, positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- A natural curiosity and willingness to learn new topics and acquire new skills.
- The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively in a results-oriented team.
- Extremely energetic communicator.
- Any interest or experience within the accountancy space is a bonus!
Apply directly or contact Ollie Dunt on LinkedIn.