Inside Sales Associate
Job Title: Inside Sales Associate
Salary: £23k basic salary + £9k OTE
From humble beginnings to becoming one of the UK's largest privately held software companies, IRIS has supplied innovative administrative solutions to businesses, charities and the public sector for over 40 years! Empowering over 120,000 organisations, IRIS work with leading companies including Metro Bank, SONY and Fever-Tree to name a few!
Partnering with multi-million pound enterprise Hg, IRIS have received numerous investments, including the UK's largest and Europe's third largest private equity led software buyout, representing an EV of around £1.3bn, following IRIS's track record of success!
IRIS now have a fantastic opportunity for motivated individuals to join their software sales team as Inside Sales Associates! IRIS boast an excellent working environment - one that has won them many awards including UK's Best Workplace, UK's Best Workplace for Women, UK's Best Workplace in Tech and 2021/2022 Certified Company award!
If you are self-motivated, with plenty of energy and enthusiasm, this is the perfect opportunity to kick-start your with a company who invest and believe in the importance of their employees! Don't miss this unrivalled opportunity - apply today!
Inside Sales Associate Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000
- Y1 OTE of £32,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Fantastic bespoke training
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension and private healthcare contributions
- Elite Club - they are going to Vegas this year!
- 3 volunteering days
- Subsidised gym membership
Inside Sales Associate Role:
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of IRIS's offering and the markets they operate within, in order to have valuable conversations with customers
- Use researching tools and techniques to create your own sales pipeline of new businesses and decision makers to contact
- Work on a range of call campaigns to new business prospects and existing customer segments, generating an interest in IRIS services and solutions
- Perform regular prospect outreach, via phone calls, emails, social channels and your own creative methods, initiating relationships with key decision makers and booking them in for sales meetings for senior members of the team
- Handle all inbound sales calls and enquires from new and existing customers, answering any questions they may have regarding the company products
- Contact and build relationships with businesses that attend customer events and provide pre- and post- event follow up support
- Continually update and cleanse the customer database with key marketing and competitor information
- Ensure that all customer and sales information is accurately recorded on the CRM system in a timely manner
Inside Sales Associate Requirements:
- GCSE's in Maths and English
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Sales focused and comfortable working in a target driven environment
- You'll have great organisation and administration skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Previous sales experience would be beneficial (however, not essential!)
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester inside sales associate pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Production Support Analyst - UK
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
2022 Mergers & Acquisitions Vacation Programme - KPMG
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Manchester
Business Development Graduate - Manchester
North West, Manchester
Invasion Camp Group
North West, Manchester
MDS Graduate Scheme - North
£22,000 to £23,000
North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire
Data Science Graduate Programme - North
Remote (work from home), North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire