Inside Account Manager
Company: SHI International
Job Title: Inside Account Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £25k basic salary + uncapped commission
Sector: IT/Computer Software
SHI International is 5,000 ridiculously helpful, talented and diverse teammates delivering all manner of innovative IT solutions to businesses across the globe! Partnering with more than 15,000 organisations worldwide, and with more than $12 billion in annual revenue in 2021, SHI are trusted industry leaders!
SHI are now looking for a new team of Inside Account Managers to provide support to their clients in EMEA. This is a fantastic opportunity for any graduate looking to embark on a career in business with a standout, award-winning enterprise!
Inside Account Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000, rising to £28k after completion of your apprenticeship
- Uncapped commission!
- Excellent progression and development potential
- Enrolment on a nationally recognised training scheme to learn as you earn - worth £10k +!
- Team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension contributions
Inside Account Manager Role:
- Obtain a thorough understanding of SHI's unique value propositions and entire portfolio
- Represent SHI as a central point of contact for the existing EMEA customer base, providing excellent customer service and comprehensive support to clients
- Create pricing quotes for clients based on IT requirements including new hardware and software product needs, upcoming renewals and corresponding services
- Engage on large customer deals through deal registration with internal teams and vendors, and track these through the CRM system
- Provide professional post-sales support to existing enterprise customers, including quotes, pricing, order entry and general enquires
- Set up conference calls between Outside Sales, customers, vendors and internal teams
- Be proactive with problem resolution by handling product returns, invoicing questions and customer concerns
Inside Account Manager Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :inside account manager pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Tax Graduate Programmes - EY - Nationwide
2022 Tax Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, The East, East Midlands, Wales, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Trainee Accountant Graduate (Accounts & Business Advisory)
South East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Leicester, Leeds, Milton Keynes, Nottingham, Sutton
Business Analyst Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Finance Graduate Programme
Starting package of £25,000
South East, Brighton and Hove
Tax Graduate Programmes - EY - Midlands
The East, West Midlands, Birmingham, Cambridge