|Salary:||£29,304 + Expenses + Benefits|
|Sectors:||Accounting, Computing & IT, Management, Marketing, Sales,|
Are you curious, inquisitive and self-driven? Do you seek out adventure? Are you looking to channel your passion to make a difference in the company that you work for and on your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
INKOMPASS is a global initiative from Philip Morris International (PMI) that offers an internship experience to those who would like to discover their potential.
This is a 2-cycle summer internship program which enables students to discover themselves, their interests, strengths and areas of development through continuous feedback.
The goal of the program is to prepare you for a long-term and fulfilling career with PMI, giving you a chance of receiving a job offer even before you graduate and set you on a path to be a future leader in our business!
You will be joining a company that operates in an industry that is going through fundamental change and transformation. PMI is leading that change with its a smoke-free vision of the future.
We are recruiting for multiple opportunities in our summer internship program based in our UK head office in Hammersmith (West London) where PMI employs around 150 employees.
We’re providing opportunities for you to start your career in brand marketing and retail trade marketing, digital and business technology, finance, sales, consumer engagement events, eCommerce, consumer insights and supply chain management.
What we are offering
• A personalised and tailored internship program that focuses on continuous on-the-job training and learning through ongoing feedback.
• The opportunity to discover different aspects of working in a leading global consumer goods company (business functions and operations, people and culture) through onboarding training combined with meaningful projects and assignments.
• Interaction with people from different functions and departments.
• Learn portable business skills through a range of diverse experiences.
• Opportunity to building a business network in an international company.
• Salary of £2,442 per month.
Who we are looking for
• A high achieving team player that enjoys working in an international and multi-cultural environment.
• Bachelor & Masters students (Business & Economics).
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
• Learning on the fly and open-mindedness.
• The assessment and selection process runs during March – April 2017
• The recruitment process ends on 11th May 2017 with an assessment day.
• The 1st internship cycle starts on 1st June 2017.
• The 2nd internship cycle starts on 1st June 2018.
Self-discovery is just the beginning. Discover PMI and find your true north!
INTERESTED? MOTIVATED? Click apply now to send your application for this scheme.
£16,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive South East Various
£23,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
£30,490 rising to £32,963 after 1 year London ASAP
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£25,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£22000 to £26000 per annum depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20K to £22K starting OTE 1st year £30k plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Liverpool, North West, Carlisle, Chester, Manchester, Warrington ASAP
£20,000 (£45,000 OTE) plus benefits London ASAP
£25,000 to £45,000 plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
C£22,500 to C£24,000 London, Central London 1-Aug-2017
£26,000 to £30,000 South East, London, Central London, Chelmsford ASAP