|Salary:||£29,000 + benefits|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Management, Marketing, Retail, Sales, Finance, Research & Analysis|
Are you curious, inquisitive and self-driven? Do you seek out adventure? Are you looking to channel your passion to make a difference in the company that you work for and on your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
INKOMPASS is a global internship programme from Philip Morris International (PMI) that offers an internship experience to those who would like to discover their potential.
This is personalised a 2-cycle summer internship programme which enables students to discover themselves, their interests, strengths and areas of both personal and professional development through continuous feedback.
The INKOMPASS programme will prepare you for a long-term and exciting career with PMI, giving you a chance to be offered a job even before you graduate and set you on a path to be a future leader in PMI!
You will be joining a global company that is going through a fundamental change and transformation. PMI is leading that change with its a smoke-free vision of the future.
We are recruiting for multiple opportunities in our internship programme based in our super cool UK head office in Hammersmith (West London).
We have multiple routes into our business: brand marketing and retail trade marketing, digital and business technology, IS, finance, sales, consumer insights and engagement, eCommerce, and supply chain management.
What you can expect from the programme
• To get a personalised and tailored internship program that focuses on continuous on-the- job training and learning
• To discover different aspects of working in a leading global consumer goods company
• To engage in a world-class training combined with a personal development coaching and cross-functional assignments
• To get familiar with people and processes in different functions and departments
• To grow personally and professionally in a global company
• To get a competitive salary: equivalent of £ 29 000k per annum
• You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with expected graduation in 2020
• You are currently studying at a UK/EU university at the time of the event
• You are eligible to work in the UK after your graduation date without requiring a UK visa sponsorship
• You are a high achieving team player that enjoys working in an diverse, international and multi-cultural environment
• You are a digital native
• You are willing to unlimit yourself
• Applications close: 15th January 2018
• Online strengths assessment (to be completed within 5 days after receiving the test)
• Telephone interview and motivational question
• Assessment Centre: 19th March 2018
• The 1st internship cycle starts on 1st June 2018.
• The 2nd internship cycle starts on 1st June 2019.
Apply to INKOMPASS, find out about life inside Philip Morris International and you will learn that the journey of self-discovery is just the beginning!
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE London 1-Jun-2018
£22,000 plus bonus plus OTE plus Bonus London 1-Jul-2018
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus plus share scheme South East, South West, Nottingham, East Midlands, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Nationwide
Up to £25000 per annum plus OTE Nationwide 2-Jan-2018
competitive South East, Watford, London, West Midlands, Leeds, Southampton, Yorkshire, Birmingham 1-Jul-2018
£27000 to £80000 per annum plus OTE International 5-Feb-2018
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£44,00 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits London
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£30,817 rising to £33,316 after one year plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Wales, North West Various
£19000 to 24000 per annum, uncapped OTE! Nottingham, East Midlands 9-Dec-2017
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 18-Sep-2018
£20,000 basic (£30 to 40k Year 1 OTE) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£18500 to £22000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme North West ASAP
£20000 to £22000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP