|Salary:||£29,000 + benefits|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, Finance|
Are you curious, inquisitive and self-driven? Do you seek out adventure? Are you looking to channel your passion to make a difference in the company that you work for and on your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
INKOMPASS is a global internship programme from Philip Morris International (PMI) that offers an internship experience to those who would like to discover their potential.
This is personalised a 2-cycle summer internship programme which enables students to discover themselves, their interests, strengths and areas of both personal and professional development through continuous feedback.
The INKOMPASS programme will prepare you for a long-term and exciting career with PMI, giving you a chance to be offered a job even before you graduate and set you on a path to be a future leader in PMI!
You will be joining a global company that is going through a fundamental change and transformation. PMI is leading that change with its a smoke-free vision of the future.
We are recruiting for multiple opportunities in our internship programme based in our super cool UK head office in Hammersmith (West London).
We have multiple routes into our business: brand marketing and retail trade marketing, digital and business technology, IS, finance, sales, consumer insights and engagement, eCommerce, and supply chain management.
What you can expect from the programme
• to get a personalised and tailored internship program that focuses on continuous on-the-job training and learning
• to discover different aspects of working in a leading global consumer goods company
• to engage in a world-class training combined with a personal development coaching and cross-functional assignments
• to get familiar with people and processes in different functions and departments
• to grow personally and professionally in a global company
• to get a competitive salary: equivalent to £29.000 per annum
• You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with expected graduation in 2020
• You are currently studying at a UK/UE university at the time of the event
• You are eligible to work in the UK after your graduation date without requiring a UK visa sponsorship
• You are a high achieving team player that enjoys working in a diverse, international and multi-cultural environment
• You are a digital native
• You are willing to unlimit yourself
• Applications: 23rd October 2017 – 25th January 2018
• Online strengths assessment (to be completed within 5 days after receiving the test)
• Telephone interview and motivational question
• Assessment Centre: March/April 2018
• The 1st internship cycle starts on 1st June 2018
• The 2nd internship cycle starts on 1st June 2019
Apply to INKOMPASS, find out about life inside Philip Morris International and you will learn that the journey of self-discovery is just the beginning!
INTERESTED? Click here or the apply now button below.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£22000 to £35000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid plus share scheme Yorkshire ASAP
£21000 to £30000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London 1-Aug-2018
Competitive plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£20000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 1-Aug-2018
£20000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 9-Aug-2018