Information Management Graduate - Airbus
- £27,000, plus a welcome payment of £2,000
- South West, Filton, Little Stoke
- Apply by:
- 18th November 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The recruiting department is accountable for the delivery of all Information Management "Level 1 support" across Airbus Europe. This includes:
• Delivery of the IM (ICT) Service Desk which takes calls, emails and
etickets from end users suffering IM issues (Incidents and Requests)
• the agents either solve the problem immediately, or route the problem to expert "resolver groups" across the full IM support landscape.
• Delivering/operating a growing number of on-site "Tech Bars" across the Airbus Europe sites
• Reporting on the performance of the full IM support landscape, noting these volumes:
60000+ Incidents & Requests per month
230 Level 1 service desk agents
2000+ business services
85000+ end users
600+ expert resolver groups
• Driving the optimisation of all Incident and Request processes and
operations through data analysis and targeted action plans
• Exploring emerging technology in the context of user support to enable step changes in user experience (e.g. AI, process and technology automation tools…)
This role will be based in Bristol, Filton (must be flexible) and will receive the full Airbus UK Graduate programme benefit package including an annual Salary of £27,000 plus a welcome payment of £2,000.
As a graduate at Airbus, you will be taking the first small steps towards building a big career. This means moving through a series of rotational placements that will enable you to explore different areas of the business in depth and to build up the experience, knowledge, and understanding you need to progress through our organization.
You will also benefit from:
• A structured but flexible programme
• Placements that are tailored to your needs as well as those of the business with a strong encouragement in career mobility
• Outstanding training and development that help you develop your technical and business skills
• Highly competitive rewards package including welcome payment, company pension, paid holiday, flexible working
• Experience of the latest digital trends and innovation topics including AI, IoT, Additive manufacturing, AR/VR, etc.
• Building an international network with exposure to high value contracts management
• Transnational exposure and traveling opportunities to other Airbus sites
• Comprehensive support from senior-level career mentors, your graduate buddy, line manager, and placement manager
• Qualification Support towards a professional accreditation (e.g.; chartered status from IET or RAeS)
• Involvement in STEM and development activities which could include community projects, APM challenge, charity/fundraising or educational liaison activities)
Other (Cycle to work scheme, Healthcare, etc.)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
Educated to degree level (2:1 or above) or equivalent within IT/ICT or similar.
• Broad knowledge of IT and general IT skills/competence
• Work experience in call centres (on any subject scope), IT support teams, work with ITSM tooling (especially ServiceNow) is desirable
• Must have analytical competence -> e.g. data analytics and presentation (tools could include Excel, Google Sheets, Splunk, Qlik Sense…)
• Behavioural essentials: communication, drive and determination, inquisitive mind, influencing & negotiation skills
Please note applications close on 4th November 2019.
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc. If you wish to discuss this further please contact via email Graduates@airbus.com. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Sign up for job alerts - its free