- £24,000 + benefits
- South East, Sandwich
- 31st July 2020
- Start date:
- September 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
goto.energy operates as a trusted supplier of dual fuel, green energy to the UK domestic market and offers transparent, sustainable value for money to consumers while focusing on providing high levels of service in a competitive market. goto.energy is a socially responsible company, being a positive contributor to the communities we serve, acting with respect, honesty and integrity in all we do.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and Industry Operations Team Leader, the Billing & Settlement Analyst will work closely with all parts of the business to ensure that highest levels of customer service are sustained whilst delivering against project objectives.
• Ensure customers are set up correctly in the billing system and are therefore fit to bill
• Ensure billing requirements are met, which include meter reading, billing and payments
• Deal with 3rd parties
• Deliver excellent customer service
• Complete tasks with SLAs and provide KPIs as required
• Business degree preferable
• Appropriate work experience
• Problem solver with an analytical mind
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills
• Customer service focus
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic company
• Team player who can also work autonomously
• Flexibility to adapt and learn and promote innovation
• Highly organised with good attention to detail who prioritises work well.
• Has desire to work hard and succeed in a busy environment.
• Takes ownership of tasks and uses initiative.
goto.energy is a Living Wage employer and offers a competitive salary with great benefits including 20 days holiday company pension, Private Medical Insurance, Death in Service policy, training and development, coupled with huge potential for personal development.
Based at Discovery Park in Sandwich, East Kent our staff will also have access to a gym, café and restaurant, dry cleaners, health and beauty salon and free onsite parking.
GOTO ENERGY UK Limited
We’re an energy business built on more than 25 years’ experience of sourcing energy supplies in the energy market.
Sign up for job alerts - its free