Inbound & Outbound Sales Advisor, BT
Job Title: Inbound & Outbound Sales Advisor, BT
Location: Tyne and Wear
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, they take pride in everything they do.
They're now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. Guided by their core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant, their goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
Your role as an Inbound & Outbound Sales Advisor will be one responsible for acting as the main point of contact for customers wishing to join one of our brands. Successful candidates will initially carry a target that is based on customer interaction and the overall BT Public Sector commercial objectives. The role is designed as an entry-level role, where you drive business growth by closing contracts.
Inbound & Outbound Sales Advisor Package:
- Competitive basic salary
- World-class training and development opportunities
- 25 days' annual leave (not including bank holidays)
- Discounted broadband, mobile and TV packages
- Share option and pension scheme programmes
- Automatic enrolment into our 'Sales as Profession' community
- Flexible benefits to fit around you
Inbound & Outbound Sales Advisor Role:
- Respond to incoming customer calls and emails in a timely and professional manner, educating them on BT's products and services
- Proactively contact prospects where appropriate to win new business across all of the company brands, as well as working on outbound campaigns to existing clients to seek up-sell opportunities
- Deliver excellent customer service through direct interaction and conduct agreed call backs in a timely and professional manner
- Achieve targets for sales volumes and other sales metrics, alongside contributing to team business efficiency targets
- Complete customer requests for new/additional services with defined service levels and accuracy
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability throughout all customer contact, representing BT in the best possible light to the business customer base
- Take responsibility for your own development, working with your Team Leader to create an ongoing personal development plan, highlighting areas for development and being proactive in fulfilling any development needs
Inbound & Outbound Sales Advisor Requirements:
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer services skills and a customer orientated mind-set
- Reliable and proactive
- IT literate
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
- A team player, who can also work autonomously
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :inbound outbound sales advisor pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Communications & Marketing - TPP
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Management Trainee - London
Sales Development Representative
25k Base, OTE 33k
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Graduate Demand Generation Manager, Skill Dynamics
£28000 to 38000 per annum