Immediate Start - Customer Assistant Nights / Twilights – Temporary – Carlisle Metro - Tesco
- Competitive + part-time
- North West, Carlisle
- 13th April 2020
- Start date:
About the role
Your community needs you.
With the COVID-19 situation evolving every day, and unprecedented high demand, we urgently need to recruit extra temporary in-store colleagues. Working in our stores, you’ll play a key role in keeping our shelves stocked, helping our customers get what they need during this challenging time.
Various shifts available
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
You will be responsible for
The Customer is at the heart of everything we do.
It’s your responsibility to ensure:
- Customers get the finest shopping journey.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers are excited by our promotions and find our aisles welcoming.
- Customers have a slick and speedy checkout experience.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Whether you are looking for flexibility to suit your lifestyle or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
You will need
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- Works hard for customers, your team and your department.
- You are able to prioritise to ensure anything you do is right for our customers.
- Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever changing demands of our business.
- You must be able to follow instructions either verbal or written.
- You are reliable and a good timekeeper.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
We’re proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to attract and welcome a diverse range applicants from all walks of life to help improve and develop our team every day.
Tesco will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leaver’s age. To find out the school leavers age for your country please visit the following link; https://www.gov.uk/know-when-you-can-leave-school
Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or after 10pm or involves working in areas such as the warehouse, beers, wines & spirits, counters, bakery and driving roles
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
To apply for a job in one of our stores, distribution or customer fulfilment centres, you will need to register with us and create a profile. You can keep your profile up-to-date by adding your latest skills and experiences.
Click on the link to apply today!
We deliver to graduates the best selection of graduate jobs on the Internet, and provide recruiters with the most cost effective, focused access to graduate jobseekers.
graduate-jobs.com Interview Reviews
09 September 2018
The interview was held at their offices in London. I was asked basic questions about my past experience and motivation for working at the company. Before the interview I was...
Sign up for job alerts - its free