Human Resources Graduate
Human Resources Graduate
Location - London
Salary - £25,000 + Benefits
Start Date - 27th April
We have a fantastic opportunity arise within a Global Oil & Gas company based in Canary Wharf. Our client is seeking Hr graduate working within their HR & recruitment team.
• Generates standard confirmation letters for UK employees
• Completes calculations for redundancy payments and part time salary calculations
• Provides references for current or previous employees
• Tracks and confirms probationary periods
• Completes administration for new hires & terminations
• Processes administration for UK payroll transfers
• Provides process/policy guidance to customers
• Updates work schedules in SAP HR as necessary
• Answers employee time balance queries and completes appropriate investigations and corrections in SAP HR.
• Calculates and updates leave quotas in SAP HR for part time employees employees returning from maternity leave and employees changing work pattern (e.g. offshore to onshore).
• Payroll upload and validation
• Investigates general payroll matters which are a result of operational issues. Escalates technical or configuration issues to payroll team/provider.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Support and guidance on Managers Self Service portal and Employee Self Service portal
• Employee file management
• Project participation
Key Skills and Experience This role will best suit a candidate looking to pursue a career within Human Resources. They would have at least a year of experience working as part of a busy team within an HR department. The successful candidate would have an analytical mind-set with the capability to manage multiple tasks and have a passion to deliver excellent customer service.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :human resources graduate buchanan limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Recruitment Grad Scheme (London - Immediate Start!)
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - Bristol, Edinburgh and London
South West, London, Scotland, Bristol, Edinburgh
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
7Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London