Human Resources Coordinator
The HR team in the UK consists of over 60 people. We have specialist teams in Resourcing, Graduate Recruitment and Management, Learning and Development, Systems and MI and Reward. The HR Operations team are based in offices across the UK, working as one team to deliver a business partnering service to our fee earning and business services teams.
The purpose of the HR Coordinator role is to provide dedicated support to the HR Business Services departments (client groups). The HR Coordinator will provide administrative support to HR Business Partners and HR Officers, working collaboratively with colleagues in other national offices.
- Provide administrative support and work closely with HR Business Partners and HR Officers. (Eg. Producing letters, contract amendments, documentation, note-taking at formal meetings).
- Work alongside the HR Business Partners in carrying out ad-hoc project work such as the salary review process, moderations meeting scheduling and follow ups, scoping and producing reports, carrying out research, undertaking reference requests, and chasing deadlines (Eg. probationary periods).
- Regularly liaise with the wider HR Department to stay across methods of reporting, ensuring reports are being provided that are accurate and consistent to the manner in which the other offices are preparing reports.
- Manage data for MyWorklife, HR system.
- Work alongside the HR & Resourcing Coordinators to administer the new joiner process including facilitation of the induction programme, ensuring the appropriate paperwork is prepared, new joiner process is followed and new joiners experience a smooth arrival and feel welcomed into the Firm.
- Administer the leavers process, ensuring the appropriate paperwork is prepared, leavers process is followed, and payroll notifications are made. In addition, collect and collate exit interview data on a regular basis for leavers, in accordance with the wider firm HR department exit interview procedure.
- Direct staff queries to the appropriate department, escalate and prioritise matters as necessary.
- Assist the benefits team with the administration of the firm benefits.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- First class analytical, prioritisation, organisational and task management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain relationships with staff, managers and partners naturally and confidently.
- Proactiveness and initiative and the ability to continually seek out ways to improve processes and procedures and share ideas.
- Excellent judgement and reasoning skills.
- Good understanding of the importance of confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Team player, consultative and inclusive, prepared to travel to the London office when requested.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Human Resources experience is desirable but not essential.
- Graduate or Graduate calibre with some office experience.
Business Services Competencies
Clyde & Co is committed to providing extensive, personal and professional development opportunities for our people enabling them to be highly effective in their current role as well as assisting them to fulfil their career aspirations.
The competencies are used to inform all aspects of Business Services career development.
They vary across levels and different business areas and fall under the following areas:
- Technical Excellence
- People and Team
- Client/Stakeholder Relationships
- Service Delivery and Commercial Awareness
- Personal Effectiveness
Connectr help students explore their career options post-education, be that apprenticeships, college, or university and graduate employment.