|Salary:||£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus|
|Sectors:||Accounting, Banking, Customer Service, Management, Retail|
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. In 71 countries and territories serving around 46 million customers, our ambition is to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper.
Our network covers both established and emerging markets across Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America. Within these markets, we serve our customers through our global businesses: Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, Global Private Banking, and Retails Banking and Wealth Management.
We are looking for forward-thinking, driven and perceptive graduates who will become the future leaders of HSBC
This programme appeals particularly to individuals who are flexible, passionate about customers and are highly driven with high levels of integrity. Over two years, you'll help serve our personal customers and ensure we meet their needs.
Through four six-month placements in different areas and geographic locations, you'll experience our retail business in its entirety. This could cover our branch network, contact centres, M&S Bank locations, our product development areas or wealth management.
You'll have a wealth of training and development opportunities, including support to study for a professional qualification, a graduate buddy, a dedicated programme manager and access to senior business leaders through regular development events. In this way, you will develop the key stakeholder and people management skills, as well as strategic thinking - all of which are crucial in this area of our business.
On completion you could move on to manage your own branch or team or provide our wealthier customers with financial advice.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Build on project management skills, key stakeholder management and understanding of strategic context, whilst developing confidence around senior managers
• Develop people management skills like performance management, motivating, coaching, absence management, fostering open communication etc.
• Create a customer centric culture by ensuring sales floor management is fully embedded in branch
• Ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organisation
• Proactively manage financial and non-financial risks and help promote HSBC's balanced risk culture
• Actively contribute towards activities that have a positive impact on the branch's financial performance
The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Have a minimum of a 2.1 honours degree or equivalent (predicted or gained), and 300 UCAS points or equivalent (excluding General Studies)
• Be available to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. you will be required to relocate across the UK based upon placement opportunities, commitment to being nationally mobile in this role is essential
• Have consistently achieved objectives set for you and taken action to improve your own performance
• Have self-awareness with the confidence to work independently and take responsibility for your own development
• Have worked collaboratively with other colleagues, supporting them when possible
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will be a proactive forward-thinking, ready to challenge the status quo, with strong drive and determination, keen to learn and develop at all times, passionate about customer service skills with a natural ability to build relationships with colleagues and a willingness to deliver on difficult assignments, possess an aptitude for understanding the underlying strategy which underpins the bank direction, be skilled at project management and a keen interest in business development.
Please be advised that you should apply for one HSBC Graduate Programme only. Candidates with multiple applications will be progressed on one application.
Please make sure that you will have the right to work in the UK at least until the end of the programme.
The base location for this role is UK wide.
At HSBC we are open to different ideas and cultures, connected to our customers, communities and each other, and dependable, we do the right thing. These are the values that guide us every day. We seek to recruit people who share these values and will help us to sustain them.
£19,000 pro rata Nationwide 19-Jun-2017
£19,500 pro rata Nationwide 19-Jun-2017
£19,500 pro rata Nationwide 19-Jun-2017
Competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South East, London 1-Jul-2017
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide 5-Sep-2017
competitive plus benefits South West, Taunton, Yeovil, Bridgwater, North Petherton ASAP
£23,000 + 10% Bonus plus benefits plus Bonus South East Various
£23,000 + 10% Bonus + Company Vehicle plus benefits Nationwide Various
£21,000 to £50,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus salary review plus benefits plus expenses London, Barbican Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,500 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
Basic Salary: £28,000 with £40,000 OTE plus OTE Central, Reading ASAP
£20 to 25K OTE £35 to 50,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Central ASAP
£20 to 25K OTE £35 to 50,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses salary review London, Central ASAP
£21,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£17,000 (per annum) North West, Manchester ASAP
£22,000 (per annum) London ASAP