HR Administrator - London
- £19,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
- London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
- Apply by:
- 6th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The Foxtons People Team, a department comprising of HR, Talent Acquisition and Learning and Development, recognise, support, and develop our staff to provide meaningful careers and drive performance.
As a HR Administrator, your role will primarily involve making sure that we are effectively onboarding new starters by gathering the necessary documentation and updating the HR database accordingly.
You will work closely with all three People teams to play an integral part in the candidate journey and you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks. These include:
- Co-ordinating assessment centres
• Managing interview diaries
• Collecting new starter references
• Candidate data entry
• Preparing new starter documents
• Salary of £19-22,000 depending on experience
• Comprehensive induction programme
• Ongoing mentoring and training
• Exposure to diverse aspects of the business
• Meaningful career progression
• Vibrant company culture, including paid-for social events
• Incentives including shopping vouchers and company events
• Well-being package including enhanced sick pay and subsidised gym
• Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
Our stunning Chiswick Park headquarters. Chiswick Business Park is built around a lake and offers weekly events such as food festivals, zip-lining and beach volleyball in the summer.
• Strong administration skills
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Highly organised with impeccable attention to detail
• Prioritisation skills
• Works well under pressure
• Always take pride in your work
About The Company
At Foxtons, we’re famous for setting the standard in property. We do this by hiring brilliant people to help achieve our goal of being the best place for our customers to find their dream home or unlock the value of their property investment.
Over the last 30 years we’ve built a network of over 60 branches and a strong operational infrastructure that enables our teams to achieve the highest standards in delivering exceptional service to our customers. Award-winning training ensures our teams have the strong local expertise that our customers expect from us, while our market-leading technology empowers all our staff to provide the best customer experience possible.
If you are looking to join an incredibly experienced and successful team with a strong emphasis on personal-development, please get in touch!
Location: Chiswick Business Park
Department: Human Resources
Salary Details: £19-22,000 dependant on experience
Sign up for job alerts - its free