Are you looking for your first step within Human Resources? We are able to give you the experience and opportunities you need to progress within a Human Resources career. Or are you already an Administrator and want to branch out into something different?
No previous work experience in Human Resources is required, but if you have just left University/College we do want to see evidence of your work experience, either paid or unpaid (other than any organised through your school, college or university).
- You will be an integral part of a small team mainly dealing with recruitment so you must have a great work ethic, be very flexible and take real pride in your work.
- You will also have the chance to make creative decisions regarding recruitment so having a flair for this, knowledge of social media platforms and the confidence to put forward and research your ideas is important.
- You also need the ability to be accurate with great attention to detail and super administration skills.
- A positive, enthusiastic, and helpful attitude is a must so that you can provide a good service to our staff.
- Your IT skills will be in demand especially in a help desk situation where you will be supporting staff through using our self-service systems.
- Your professional approach is also important as you will be meeting and greeting and escorting interviewees to provide a positive experience of our recruitment process.
There is the option to gain a relevant qualification you are with us.
We can offer you the facilities of a College campus set in 7 acres of green belt in a peaceful setting with excellent transport links. We are in a location convenient to London and the South East with a large free on-site car park.
If you feel you have the potential for this role, we look forward to hearing from you.
This role is employed through Nescot Enterprises Ltd, a whole owned subsidiary of Nescot which operates different terms and conditions.
Interviews will be held as and when candidates apply.
Nescot College Surrey
The North East Surrey College Of Technology is a large further education and higher education college.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :nescot college surrey
People who applied for this job also applied for:
2022 Technology Consulting Graduate Programme - KPMG - London & South
South East, South West, London
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
£20,000 to £35,000
South West, London, Bristol
Paid Search Account Executive (Entry Level)
Graduate Programme - Professional Internal Auditor
The Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime
Award Winning Recruitment Consultancy Graduate Programme
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
London, North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester