- Up to £23000.00 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 13th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to make a real difference in the charity sector?
The organisation are doing amazing work to ensure vulnerable women are safe and housed having been through tough and challenging periods in their lives. Based in West London, this organisation's long-standing work has given them a reputation of being a housing association that allows women to rediscover their independence and reach their potential. With a multitude of locations across numerous London boroughs, this is a busy role that will require you to be performing at the top level. As women apply for residency via the organisation, you will need to be diligent and thorough as you guide them through the process.
- Supporting the team in maintaining accurate records of allocations and lettings in accordance with appropriate policies by providing effective administrative support.
- Working alongside the Housing Manager in preparing inventory checks for properties as well as the pre-letting paperwork with the lettings agents to ensure rent is paid on time and the renewal of tenancies.
- Support the delivery of the Resident Engagement Strategy through coordinating and facilitating resident meetings, taking and distributing minutes for those meetings.
- Working to KPI's by arranging prompt tenancy sign ups and following up with administrative tasks so that systems and colleagues are updated.
- Training is provided in this position to ensure you are fully informed of what is required and how to be successful in the role. Training will cover law, regulation and practice, IT and systems and ultimately to develop your skills and ability.
- Exemplary organisations skills are essential, allowing you to effectively always manage your workload and support the housing management and wider teams in delivering high quality service to residents.
- Using your excellent customer services skills will mean that you are maintaining a high standard of work in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal, will allow you converse with a range of individuals such as tenants, letting agents and wider teams. This will encourage an effective approach to your crucial work and messages will be delivered clearly and concisely.
- High level of IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office and other such software packages.
- Ability to deal with difficult issues and achieve positive outcomes.
If this role sounds ideal for you, click "Apply Now"!
Sign up for job alerts - its free