Home Service Engineer Programme for Women - Sky
- £20,000 to £22,000 with Benefits
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- Apply by:
- 23rd September 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Looking for an opportunity that gets you on the road, managing your own day and meeting lots of different people? Well, as a Home Service Engineer you can dojust that. Designed specifically for women interested in working with us as an Engineer, we’ll teach you everything you need to know, so you don’t need any qualifications or experience.
Why have we invested in this programme?
We want to become the most admired company and industry leader for inclusion, so we’re committed to levelling the playing field for women in Home Service. That means being bold and thinking differently so we can move things on from where they are now and our programme is part of that change.
How the Programme works
This opportunity is designed to help you build the skills needed for a Home Service Engineer. Over the course of the 4 month programme you will cover online and face to face learning, coaching and in role training. You’ll then be buddied up with an Engineer who’ll show you the ropes and help you along the way. You’ll have regular check-ins to make sure you’re on the right career path and learning all the skills you need to succeed.
What you’ll get:
• Full training - to ensure you have all the skill, knowledge and behaviours needed to be successful in your new role, this may on occasion require overnight accommodate
• There are roles with a starting salary of £20,000 per annum, or £22,000 per annum with great benefits
As we’ll train you for the job, you don’t need any qualifications or
experience; just the passion to develop your career as well as:
• A passion for Sky’s products and services
• An excellent attitude with the ability to talk to people
• Willingness to learn and take pride in a job well done.
• A driving licence – a car licence is fine.
Interested? Then we’d love to hear from you. Just click on the ‘Apply’ button and we’ll be in touch to find out more about you.
Sign up for job alerts - its free