|Sectors:||Customer Service, Retail, Sales, Buying & Merchandising|
Hilti is a global, world-leading brand consistently featured in the Times Top 100! As a Technical Sales Specialist, you will part of a diverse proactive team, providing high level customer consultation in a professional field-based role.
We are a forward thinking company who are currently involved in some exciting high profile projects and we heavily invest in their employees! Not only do we offer competitive salaries and bonuses, we also provide award-winning sales and product training in order for our Sales Specialists to be successful!
Hilti offers outstanding career opportunities in one of the world`s most successful companies in the construction industry.
• Process all calls (inbound and outbound) from customers and field based personnel in an efficient and professional manner
• Achieve sales objectives by building orders and range selling by utilising a consultative or suggestive selling approach to solve customer problems and requirements
• Support field based personnel by providing timely detailed and accurate messages utilising SMS and Email
• University Degree or equivalent preferred with some experience in a customer related or retail sales experience
• Strong technical ability with talent to quickly learn and adapt to different IT systems
• Relevant functional and commercial knowledge in order to interact with internal and external customers
• Ability to manage time, partner with others, multi-task and prioritize effectively, to deliver results
• Innate learning agility with strong self-motivation and awareness
• Superior verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ideally living in or willing to relocate to North West of England and for future career progression, must be mobile within the U.K.
To apply for this role please click here or click on the 'Apply Now' button.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
competitive Cambridge ASAP
competitive South East, South West, London, East Midlands, West Midlands, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
competitive South East, Farnborough, Cove ASAP
competitive Coventry ASAP
competitive Gateshead & Bensham, Newcastle upon Tyne ASAP
£26,000 plus benefits South West, Nationwide 2-Oct-2017
Competitive plus expenses London ASAP
£24, 500 plus benefits salary review Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Leeds, Nationwide ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus South East Various
£21,000 to £40,000 OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Germany, London ASAP
£25,000 plus benefits South East, London 4-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits Spain 4-Sep-2017
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, London 4-Sep-2017
£30,000 plus benefits South East, London 4-Sep-2017