haysmacintyre Junior Trainee Accountant | ACA Qualification
- Up to £27000 per annum + benefits
- 25th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are a Top 25 UK Accountancy firm and tax advisers - we work with clients from various sectors and give them
advice tailored to the needs of their business and industry. Our offices are based in the center of London - think
modern, open plan and a rooftop terrace. We build strong customer relationships through their friendly, inclusive culture. Our employees have extensive knowledge on their specific sector, so we can give our clients accurate, appropriate advice to help them improve the way they work and meet future goals. By doing this, we can provide a wide range of services while still offering a personal approach. Haysmacintyre were formed in 2001 after the merger of two highly successful firms - we have since gone from strength to strength, winning multiple awards and becoming part of the MSI Global Alliance, a group of around 250 accountancy and legal services firms in over 100 countries.
Role: Junior Trainee Accountant
• Work both autonomously and as a part of the team.
• Deliver audit, accounting and advisory services to clients in a variety of sectors including Creative, Media and
Technology, Property and Charity, amongst others.
• Work up to 14 weeks of away jobs, staying in a hotel with other members of the team, as lots of work is done
at the offices of different clients.
• A salary of £27,000 + bonus and benefits package.
• On the job training to gain technical and personal skills.
• The opportunity to study for the ACA and work towards gaining membership of the Institute of Chartered
Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW).
• You will be assigned a counselling manager and a staff partner from the start - they will support your career
and development through regular feedback and performance appraisals.
We need confident, highly motivated individuals with drive, enthusiasm and a strong academic background.
You will have:
• Good communication skills.
• A natural flair for business and current affairs.
• GCSE English and Maths grade B or above.
• Minimum 300 UCAS Tariff points (or equivalent) from 3 A levels in one sitting excluding General Studies.
Maths A level preferred.
• Expecting or achieved a 2:1 degree in any discipline.
We are Wiser Graduates, an agency that introduces young people to companies that invest in their future.
Sign up for job alerts - its free