|Salary:||£24,000 plus benefits plus Bonus plus share scheme|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Management, Retail, Sales,|
Go faster than you ever thought possible!
There’s a lot more to a career in Retail than what you might think! It’s one of the most diverse, fast paced and exciting sectors to work in. But, just in case you need some persuasion as to why to choose our Retail Management Graduate Scheme here’s a couple of things to help you make your mind up!
Why chose our Retail Management Graduate Scheme?
- Fast Track Career Progression – Our tailored two year management scheme will give you the specialist skills and support you need to drive your career forward. You’ll learn all aspects of our retail operation to prepare you for when you take your first leadership role as an Assistant Manager in one of our stores.
- We’ll give you opportunity and flexibility – As you progress your retail management journey, aspiring to be an Area Manager of the future, you may decide to change direction. The diversity of roles available at Halfords gives you the opportunity to apply your skills to other areas of the business – giving you and your career more flexibility.
- We’ve definitely got variety – one thing’s for sure, at Halfords no two days are the same! You’ll see first-hand how quickly the retail market changes to adapt to the needs of our customers. And you’ll be key in supporting these changes when you’re in store leading and engaging a team to deliver results.
- We’re proud to work at Halfords – and we want you to be too! - For the 3rd year running we’re a Sunday Times ‘Top 25 Best Big Company to work for’, and what’s more it’s our colleagues that put us there, showing that here at Halfords we truly value colleague engagement. We believe if our colleagues feel valued, engaged and part of a fun and successful workplace, they in turn will look after our customers.
- To top this off – We’ll give you a starting salary of £24,000 plus; performance related bonus, contributory pension scheme, 31 days’ holiday, 25% colleague discount, the option to join our Share Save and Cycle 2 Work schemes as well as access to a range of shopping discounts at high street retailers.
What we look for in you?
As you can see we’ve got a lot to offer! If you’ve decided Halfords is for you, here’s what you’ll need to apply;
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree – We’re flexible on the discipline
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm – Personality is an essential requirement to be part of our team
- Determination – The resilience to overcome challenges and succeed in everything you do
- A genuine passion – For customer service and a career in Retail – and we need to see this!
- A ‘hands on’ approach – To delivering results and inspiring others to do the same
- Communication skills – It’s a big part of the job. It’s about making the right impact
- Commercial acumen – Your ‘business brain’ – Understanding what makes us so successful
- Team working mentality – Working collaboratively. Supporting others. Team ethos. It’s vital!
To find out more and to apply click here
£18,250 Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide 1-Aug-2017
Competitive South East, Hatfield, Brookmans Park 1-Sep-2017
£36,000 + Company Car plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Various
Highly Competitive plus benefits South West 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits London Various
£26,000 plus benefits South West, Nationwide 17-Oct-2016
Competitive plus expenses London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£24, 500 plus benefits salary review Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
£20000 to £74000 per annum plus Bonus Central 17-Nov-2016
£25000.00 to £28000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 12-Dec-2016
Competitive negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
£35,000 to £45,000 plus OTE London, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits South East, Central, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, Nationwide 2-Jun-2017
Competitive plus benefits South East, Central, West Midlands, Wales, Leicester, Manchester, Nationwide Various