|Salary:||£24,000 plus benefits plus Bonus plus share scheme|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Management, Retail, Sales,|
Go faster than you ever thought possible!
There’s a lot more to a career in Retail than what you might think! It’s one of the most diverse, fast paced and exciting sectors to work in. But, just in case you need some persuasion as to why to choose our Retail Management Graduate Scheme here’s a couple of things to help you make your mind up!
Why chose our Retail Management Graduate Scheme?
- Fast Track Career Progression – Our tailored two year management scheme will give you the specialist skills and support you need to drive your career forward. You’ll learn all aspects of our retail operation to prepare you for when you take your first leadership role as an Assistant Manager in one of our stores.
- We’ll give you opportunity and flexibility – As you progress your retail management journey, aspiring to be an Area Manager of the future, you may decide to change direction. The diversity of roles available at Halfords gives you the opportunity to apply your skills to other areas of the business – giving you and your career more flexibility.
- We’ve definitely got variety – one thing’s for sure, at Halfords no two days are the same! You’ll see first-hand how quickly the retail market changes to adapt to the needs of our customers. And you’ll be key in supporting these changes when you’re in store leading and engaging a team to deliver results.
- We’re proud to work at Halfords – and we want you to be too! - For the 3rd year running we’re a Sunday Times ‘Top 25 Best Big Company to work for’, and what’s more it’s our colleagues that put us there, showing that here at Halfords we truly value colleague engagement. We believe if our colleagues feel valued, engaged and part of a fun and successful workplace, they in turn will look after our customers.
- To top this off – We’ll give you a starting salary of £24,000 plus; performance related bonus, contributory pension scheme, 31 days’ holiday, 25% colleague discount, the option to join our Share Save and Cycle 2 Work schemes as well as access to a range of shopping discounts at high street retailers.
What we look for in you?
As you can see we’ve got a lot to offer! If you’ve decided Halfords is for you, here’s what you’ll need to apply;
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree – We’re flexible on the discipline
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm – Personality is an essential requirement to be part of our team
- Determination – The resilience to overcome challenges and succeed in everything you do
- A genuine passion – For customer service and a career in Retail – and we need to see this!
- A ‘hands on’ approach – To delivering results and inspiring others to do the same
- Communication skills – It’s a big part of the job. It’s about making the right impact
- Commercial acumen – Your ‘business brain’ – Understanding what makes us so successful
- Team working mentality – Working collaboratively. Supporting others. Team ethos. It’s vital!
To find out more and to apply click here
£24,000 plus benefits plus share scheme West Midlands, Redditch 1-Aug-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide 1-Aug-2017
Competitive South East, Hatfield, Brookmans Park 1-Sep-2017
£36,000 + Company Car plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Northern Ireland, Nationwide Ongoing
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£24,000 plus benefits Ireland 1-Sep-2017
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
£30,490 rising to £32,963 after 1 year plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive International (Europe), India, United States, China, Birmingham 1-Sep-2017
£26,000 (plus £2,000 welcome bonus) plus benefits South East ASAP
£25,440 plus benefits Manchester Various
£19k London ASAP
£25,500 to £27,500 plus benefits South East, Slough 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits South East, Central, West Midlands, Wales, Leicester, Manchester, Nationwide Ongoing
£21000 to 26000 per annum plus benefits London 31-Oct-2016
£20000 to £21000 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000 to 35000 per annum plus benefits London 5-Nov-2016
£25000.00 to £28000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 10-Oct-2016