Grdauate Analyst - Digital
- Up to £22000 per annum + bonus
- 10th July 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Analyst - Digital
£22,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Do you have a real passion for the digital industry and want to be working with data in this massively changing market?
The company are looking for a Graduate Analyst to join their ranks within their online advertising team in a role that will allow you to use your analytical mindset and skills in digital campaigns. Having recently moved into new offices, the amazing culture of the business makes this a exciting time to join a company that specialises in publishing magazines and website, and your role will be managing the digital media campaigns within their automobile portfolio.
- Using your skills and training to analyse the company websites for behaviours in order to get the full performance from campaigns.
- Compiling reports on the success of campaigns against pre-set out targets to give your clients the details and understanding they need.
- Using your Excel skills to monitor digital advertising campaigns and solve ant issues that may appear during a campaign.
- Be a pivotal member during team meetings as well as prepared to discuss optimisation during client meetings.
- Immaculate attention to detail will ensure that you can accurately work with large data sets.
- Your analytical degree in a numerical subject - preferably a 2:1 achievement or higher from a Top 40 University - will mean you have the pre-learnt data analysis skills required for the role.
- Impeccable communication skills across numerous platforms will result in you confidently and concisely being able to articulate various forms of information to your team and clients.
If you can see yourself working in one of the most exciting markets and for a reputable company in the space, click "Apply now"!
Sign up for job alerts - its free