Gravitas Recruitment Group - Best Medium Recruitment Company
- £18K/20K (£40K OTE) + benefits + OTE + expenses with salary review
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Gravitas Recruitment Group - Best Medium Recruitment Company 2018
Are you on the lookout for something that excites you? Maybe you're just getting started on your search after traveling; maybe you've already tried your luck at a recruitment position but it wasn't what was promised in interview?
If you have an outgoing personality, are money motivated and happy to work hard to succeed in life, then Gravitas can offer you the incredible opportunity to take your earnings and career progression in your own hands.
What can we offer you?
- We are market leaders - we are specialists with a great reputation
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission (OTE Year 1 £30-40K)
- Split progression pathway incl. fast track to management scheme
- Award winning training AT ALL LEVELS
- Young, vibrant culture + regular socials & incentives
- Central location with beautiful office space
We are looking to take on and expertly train a select handful of graduates to become highly successful and top billing recruitment consultants for our office in the heart of London! All we ask for in return are hard-working, stand-out individuals, with a positive attitude and a passion to succeed.
What does a recruitment consultant do?
You will work closely with Gravitas’ Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques. Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the ‘Recruitment Partner of Choice’, consulting with both parties throughout the entire recruitment process. Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture.
Recruitment Consultant - Key Traits?
This role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. Whilst we will teach the skill element through our industry leading Consultant Development Programme, the attitude comes from you. A strong candidate must have:
- Bachelor degree (or strong sales experience)
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Ambition and drive
- Competitive personality
- Strong work ethic
- Thick skin, resilience and tenacity
- Excellent communication skills
Recruitment Consultant - Benefits
- 5* Holiday Incentives (South Africa, Thailand, Northern Lights + More)
- Award recognised Training & Development
- Exceptional earning potential - uncapped / no threshold commission
- Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
- Company pension scheme
- More flexible working hours
- Global mobility (visit / move to our international offices)
- Regular social events
Recruitment Consultant - Training
Gravitas provide an amazing training scheme at all levels ensuring continual improvement and development.
With one of the most comprehensive training schemes in the industry, we expect in return hard work and commitment.
Apply online for immediate consideration or for more information, contact Ryan Sullivan in ourManchester office.
Sign up for job alerts - its free