Graduates - Opportunity to Teach in China- Free Tefl - 2020
- Competitive + Benefits + benefits
- International, Nationwide
- Start date:
Young graduates, eager to experience a new culture and travel the world. We're seeking energetic individuals to teach kids in China and experience our unique Chinese culture. You will enjoy an excellent work-life balance and gain brilliant experience that will benefit your professional career.
Based in Hangzhou, China. Echo Education is the market leader in recruiting and training American & British university graduates for English teaching positions across China.
The company focuses on new and inexperienced English teachers often entering the ESL environment for the first time. We invest heavily in every new teacher offering FREE TEFL certification and a comprehensive orientation package. Echo Education has provided an invaluable support network for new teachers transitioning to China since 2007. As one of the top three companies authorized by the Chinese government SAFEA (State Administration of Foreign Experts Affair P.R.C), Echo Education has successfully hired and placed hundreds of foreign teachers to teach oral English and other subjects in hundreds of cities in China. The choice of workplace can range from kindergartens, public primary schools, and public high schools, to colleges or universities.
English Teachers are needed across China - hiring now in cosmopolitan cities like Hangzhou, Suzhou, Nanjing and other cities in Zhejiang and Jiangsu Province, China.
11 months or 22 months
1. Fluent English speakers
2. Bachelor’s degree and above (work visa requirement) Fresh Grads are welcome to apply no experience needed
Salary & Benefits
• Starting Salary: 11000 CNY (1210.00) - 13000CNY 1430per month
• Accommodation: Rent free housing or housing allowance 2500 CNY 280/ month
• Flight Allowance: 6,000 CNY 660
• Students Ages: kindergarten (3-6 years old); Primary (6-12), Middle or high school
• Food: Free lunch (breakfast and dinner is also often included)
• Free Airport Pickup at Xiaoshan international airport in Hangzhou
• Free Medical Insurance
• Free TEFL Certificate (140 hour TEFL UK Certificate) that can be used worldwide.
• Specially Selected cities and schools by Echo Team to make sure teachers' good experience in China
• Free work visa application assistance
• Comprehensive Orientation and training
• Offline Classroom Training
• Free Living assistance through your staying in China
• Paid Time Off
Click below to apply now!
Echo English is committed to providing children aged 3-12 along with their parents, an English-speaking environment, training, consultation and related services and support. In July 2007, Barbara, a Canadian, built Echo English in Hangzhou China, originally naming the school Jump Start Kids. Barbara envisioned creating a happy and relaxed environment which would enable children to have an exciting opportunity to play, sing, dance and interact closely together with foreign teachers.
Sign up for job alerts - its free