Graduate/Junior Sales Executive (Legal Software)
- £26,000 to £28,000 (OTE £35,000).
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 16th November 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Based in Enfield -
Surrounding Locations; London, Hertfordshire, Essex.
DPS Software provide case management software and managed IT solutions to the legal profession. We pride ourselves on building our reputation through our technology and after sales care. We work hard to remain worthy of the awards we have won and to maintain our good reputation in the marketplace for developing and delivering new technology.
Due to continued growth, we are excited to be looking for a Graduate or Trainee Sales Executive, to sell our fully managed and hosted solutions practice management software to new clients, and to develop existing client relationships across the legal profession within the UK.
The ideal candidate will have already gained a good foundation of sales training, and any experience in selling B2B software solutions would be a distinct advantage. The role will require a solution focused sell where you will lead with a value proposition sales model, establishing client needs and then providing a solution. A consultative sales approach will be key in being successful in this role.
You will also be a first point of call on leads for SME’s legal teams and build relationships with potential new business, and be able to present and demonstrate our products to prospective clients and nurture the relationship until through to a sale.
• Contact clients to investigate and qualify leads.
• Develop new and existing client relationships via phone, email, visits and cold-calling.
• Continue to build a strong pipeline to meet and manage future sales targets.
• Liaise with stakeholders internally and externally to oversee projects through to completion.
• Prepare proposals for new business.
• To organise new and existing projects – focusing on timescales
• B2B sales experience selling solutions
• Experienced at ‘hunting’ new business
• A proven track record of winning new clients
• Ideally software sales background or similar experience
• Experience of working with Local authorities (councils etc)
• Microsoft Office
• Fully managed or hosted software
Skills and abilities
• Good customer focus
• Ability to turn an opportunity into sales
• Good written and verbal communication
• Good relationship management
• Good organisational and admin skills
• A good communicator
• Professional approach to your work
• Driven by your achievements
Click below to apply today!
Sign up for job alerts - its free