|Salary:||£20,000 to £25,000/annum, OTE £80k+ + OTE|
Graduated in 2017? We need you for Trainee Recruitment roles!
£20,000-£25,000/annum, OTE £80k+
Ambitious 2017 Graduates Required for Multiple London Locations!
Finished your degree in the summer? We need you for multiple Trainee Recruitment positions in London! If you are highly competitive, motivated by winning and want to earn more than all of your peers – this could be the perfect role for you!
We are currently looking for motivated 2017 Graduates to join our various clients across Central London as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. This is a fast paced, sales position and you will need to have a natural competitive edge as well as a desire to succeed in order to progress.
You will be responsible for your own desk in a range of sectors including IT, Pharmaceuticals, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.… You do not need any relatable experience, just a good attitude and the willingness to work hard to get the job done!
You will receive full training in any area you go into and will split your time between new business development (can involve cold calling, generating leads, pitching companies) and candidate management (can involve scrolling through job boards, Linkedin, Social Media to find those perfect “deal candidates” for your clients!)
The two main reasons people go into Recruitment are:
High earning potential –realistic earnings of £30k-£35k within 1 year, £45k-55k within 2 years, £80k-100k in 3 years!
Fast track career progression – Reaching Team Leader status within 12-18 months!
The Role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant
• Sourcing high level candidates through head-hunting, searching job-boards, Linkedin and other social media sites
• Generating leads and sourcing new business
• Pitching new clients to secure their business
• Agreeing fees with the clients to create a good relationship from both ends
• Attending client meetings to gain better understanding of requirements
• Writing job adverts to attract the best talent
• Relationship building with candidates and clients
• Attending networking events
• Working outside of standard 9-5 hours to reach those candidates who cannot speak during the day
• Thinking outside the box to make yourself standout amongst your competitors!
What we’re looking for in Graduate Recruitment Consultants
• 2017 Graduate’s seeking a long-term career with high earning potential
• Highly driven
• Extremely motivated by money
• Confident and presentable
• Excellent telephone manner
• Hardworking and willingness to learn
Benefits of Graduate Recruitment Consultant
• Excellent commission structure, average first year earnings for 2015 summer intakes was £32k!
• Pension scheme once completed probation
• Extensive onsite training programme created by the Directors and carried out by the Head of Learning and Development
• Various incentive targets including days out to races, lunch clubs and holiday targets! Recent destinations including Skiing in France, Vegas, Marbella and Ibiza.
All in all, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a young and ambitious companies with like-minded individuals where YOU are responsible for your own earnings!! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply for immediate consideration!
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£20000 to £22500 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£18,000 to £100,000 OTE plus OTE South West, Bristol ASAP
£24,000 to £35,000 plus OTE London ASAP
£22,000 to £55,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£18,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South West ASAP