Graduate Website Developer - graduatejobs.com
- £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience + benefits with salary review
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
graduatejobs.com was created nearly 20 years ago with the purpose of uniting job seeking graduates with exciting career opportunities, whilst simultaneously helping companies that are hiring to find the right talent to fit their organisation. We pride ourselves on being fundamentally nice people. We develop meaningful customer relationships that are built upon trust, delivery and quality. We sell what works.
A small team of 9 people, we are based in North London, our main functions are marketing, sales, account management and of course website development. We operate as a lean team and whilst being small, we pack a punch in the graduate recruitment market. We measure our success on the number of job seeking users we have registered to the site, alongside the revenue that we generate from companies advertising on our job boards.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Website Developer to join our team getting stuck in and coding with us from day one on a range of important elements. You will find yourself providing operational support, implementing new features and working on the launch of our sister site future-talent.com
As a small team you will need initiative and self-motivation whilst also bringing you personality and communication skills to the company’s great culture. As a small team we recognise the importance of investing in our people and are committed to your development and opportunities within the company. As well as being part of the development team you’ll also get great exposure to all the things that go into running graduatejobs.com and really understanding our great product from every angle.
You will work alongside the director and within the development team, your responsibilities will include:
• Getting stuff done!
• Responsive website design
• Work collaboratively to bring ideas into fruition
• Set up bespoke and client specific marketing emails
• Manage IT maintenance within the business on an ad hoc basis
• Content management
• Run ad-hoc and planned reports, analysis and requests
This is an ideal role for a talented individual who is looking for a step up and a challenge somewhere that their impact can be truly felt and who will enjoy working within a close-knit team and small company culture.
Why join us?
• You’ll be given a great amount of responsibility from day 1 and gain
visibility for everything that goes into running a successful web-based
• Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 pa
• 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off
• Invitations to our social events, including bring your dog to work day, summer and Christmas events and wellness weeks
• Contributory pension scheme
Sign up for job alerts - its free