Graduate Wealth Manager
- £20000 to 25000 per annum, Uncapped Commission Structure
- 29th March 2020
- Start date:
- March 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Finance & Banking Training Scheme
- Fast-track training course that will turn you from a newly graduates student to top-performing, fully qualified Wealth-Advisory professional within just 18 months
- Working for a well-established and fast-growing firm, firmly cemented within the market
- Top performers lunch clubs each month (based on monthly performances against individual targets)
- Funded qualifications such as your CISI
Trainee Wealth Manager:
Our focus will be on giving you hands-on experience dealing with c-suite executives along with high-net-worth clients globally. This will entail working one to one with a successful financial consultant, helping them address client's financial issues, which could include anything from pension planning to portfolio investment advice.
- You will be mentored by some of the industry's top brokerage advisers, trainers and managers. So, when it comes to building up your networking, business-development and client-management skills, you'll have the opportunity to learn from the best in the industry.
During the training scheme, you will study towards a professional CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment) qualification in investment.
- All the locations available offer an excellent social life. So, there will always be plenty to do, places to go out and meet people, whether you're at work or enjoying a day off.
- By the end of your first 18 months, you should be ready to take on a role as a fully qualified Wealth Adviser/Investment Broker. Top performers have the ability to get there even quicker.
The Ideal Candidate
We welcome applications from all recent graduates and all undergraduates who are currently completing their last year of university. You must be prepared to work across global office networks that span all of Australia, Asia, Africa, America, and the Middle East. You must also be prepared to put in exceptional hard work into achieving your results.
Key Qualities we are looking for:
- Enthusiasm, competitiveness, persistence, independence, tenacity, drive.
- Being good with people is a must.
- Recruiting now, and for the summer.
If this role is of interest please apply as soon as possible, successful applicants will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants. If you would like to be considered for one of these roles you must speak with a member of our team.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Sign up for job alerts - its free